Manifestation mantras are powerful tools to help you raise your vibration so you can attract upgrades into your life. Today I’m sharing the best mantras to incorporate into your spiritual self-care practice.
What Are Mantras?
A mantra is a word, short phrase, or sacred sound (in Sanskrit language) that you repeat with the intention of aligning your vibration with your desires.
When repeated regularly, your energy will begin to sync up with the energy of your mantra. As a result, you’ll begin to attract more positive experiences into your life.
How Mantras Can Help You Manifest
Mantras work with law of attraction to help you attract your desires.
Everything has a vibration, that includes you as well as the thoughts you think and the words you speak.
So, repeated focus on your mantra makes you a vibrational match to that word. As you incorporate its positive message into your subconscious mind, the law of attraction will begin to show you experiences that match your upgraded vibration and thought patterns.
In truth, you are always manifesting based on your thoughts, feelings, and words. Manifestation mantras help you to do this with intention so you can actively attract what you want.
The key to manifesting with mantras is repetition!
Mantras Versus Affirmations
Affirmations are positive statements about yourself that you want to become true.
We use affirmations for the same general reason we use mantras: to raise your vibration so you can manifest your desires.
But there are some noteworthy differences. Let’s explore.
- Both affect the subconscious mind to raise your vibration
- Both are tools to help you manifest
- You may use both as a focal point during meditation
- Affirmations are wordier (the length of a full sentence) while mantras are just a word or two.
- Mantras are rooted in ancient Hindu practice while affirmations are modern
- Affirmations tend to be more specific than mantras
For example, let’s take the topic of love.
As a mantra, you may simply repeat the word ‘love’ or at most, use something like:
‘I am love’.
On the other hand, an affirmation for love might be something like:
‘My heart is open to new romantic experiences’.
In general, you can think of a mantra as a power word, and an affirmation as a power statement.
If you’re interested in affirmations instead of mantras, try these instead:
85 Powerful Affirmations for Manifestation (+ how to use them)
120 Law of Attraction Affirmations For Your Dream Life
120 Abundance Affirmations for Success and Prosperity
6 Best Love Affirmations for Lasting Results
95 Affirmations for Letting Go + Moving On with Life
Many of the ‘sacred syllable’ mantras you’ll hear used in yoga or meditation sessions are in the Sanskrit language, so I will include those below, as well as some mantras in English for you to choose from.
If you’d prefer, you can remove the ‘I am’ from the English mantras and just use the single word as your mantra (like peace, power, abundance, love, etc).
Powerful Mantras for Manifesting
- Om (the original sound of The Universe; a great catch-all mantra)
- So Ham (translates to ‘I am that’)
- Om Namah Shivaya (honors Lord Shiva, The Destroyer; use when you’re ready to start anew!)
- All is well
- Let go
- I am worthy
- I am happy
- I am healthy
- I am powerful
- I am thriving
- I am Divine
- I am love
- I am flexible
- I am resilient
- I am abundant
- I am limitless
- I am beautiful
- I am cherished
- I am whole
- I am peaceful
- I am successful
- I trust myself
- I am balanced
- I am wise
- I am intuitive
- I am strong
- I have clarity
- I am loveable
- I am creative
- I am capable
- I am joyful
- I am grounded
- I am safe
- I belong
- I am free
Manifestation Mantras for Love
- Kleem – invokes the god of love
- Aham Prema – translates to ‘I am divine love’
- Om Kamala Yei Namaha – invokes the goddess of love
- Om Klim Krishnaya Namaha – attracts a divine masculine partner
- Om Radha Krishnaya Namaha – invites healing into partnerships
- Hreem – supports self love
Manifestation Mantras for Success
- Om Shreem Hreem Kleem Chamudaye Vichche – invokes Goddess Durga to clear negativity
- Om Shree Lakshmi Sahodaraya Namah – invokes Lakshmi, Goddess of wealth + abundance
- Abhayakara Govinda Paramananda Sarvam me Vashamanaya – invokes Krishna to bring clarity + courage
- Om Gajananaaya Viddhamahe Vakratundaya Dhimahi Tanno Danti Prachodayat – invokes Lord Ganesh for wisdom + knowledge
Mantras for Chakra Healing
Did you know each of your 7 chakras resonates with a mantra? Repeating a chakra’s mantra is a beautiful and powerful way to bring your energy back into balance. Here they are:
How To Use Your Manifestation Mantra
Manifesting mantras are most commonly used as a focal point during meditation, but there are plenty of other ways to work your mantra into your manifesting efforts.
Here are some ideas:
- Repeat the mantra using mala beads
- Chant it aloud (read more on chanting mantras)
- Open/close your yoga practice by saying the word a single time.
- Write the mantra down and keep it at the head of your yoga mat during practice
- Use the pillow method to align in your sleep.
- Incorporate it into breathwork by taking a deep inhale, and saying your mantra on the exhale.
- Use it as a writing prompt in your manifestation journal to explore your thoughts, desires, and dreams
I hope you found the perfect manifesting mantra to help you attract your desires. Remember to use your mantra often, and find creative ways to work it into your spiritual self-care practice.
The more you repeat your mantra, the more you will benefit.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!