What comes to mind when you think about letting go? You deserve to have a light heart and clear mind as you step into your next chapter. These affirmations for letting go will help you release emotions, relationships, and situations you’ve outgrown, so you can move forward.
How Affirmations Can Help You Let Go
Your life is a beautiful, endless cycle of new beginnings, life experience, and completions. So letting go can represent a lot of things.
You may be struggling to let go of:
- A relationship
- Distrust in The Universe’s plan
- Control over a situation
- Past events
- Guilt or shame
- Hurt or anger
So, I’ve broken out the affirmations below into these specific topics (did I miss anything? If so, leave me a comment at the bottom of this post).
Whatever you’re releasing, take a moment to honor yourself now for doing the emotional work to let go and move forward.
When negative emotions aren’t processed, they get stuck in your physical body and can cause disease.
So, taking this time for yourself is a profound act of self-care that you should be proud of.
These affirmations for letting go will help to shift your perspective, so you can focus on:
- Blessings that arose from your situation
- Mindfulness to stay in your ‘now’
- Emotional resilience and maturity
- Encouragement and hope for the future
More Ways to Let Go
Did you know your letting go affirmations are more powerful on the full moon? Read these next:
Affirmations for Letting Go of Someone
- I am grateful for the lessons I learned as a result of this relationship.
- I grow strong and wiser each day.
- May this closing chapter be a blessing for all involved.
- I shower myself with loving care as my heart heals.
- I honor my intuition when it tells me it’s time to move forward.
- It’s OK to outgrow people and move on.
- I lovingly cut all cords of attachment and call my energy home.
- I release all ties that no longer serve me.
- My relationships are a reflection of me; as I change and grow, so do they.
- I am complete and whole, all on my own.
- I am worthy of a partner who loves, respects, and cherishes me.
- Letting go can be uncomfortable, but it’s perfectly safe.
- This ending is sacred.
- I am strong and resilient.
- I give myself permission to feel the full range of emotions as I release this relationship.
- I have many blessings in my life on which to focus my attention.
- I will use this time to practice self-love and reconnect with myself.
If you’re letting go of a toxic relationship, I strongly suggest you try a cord cutting ceremony to call your energy home. Read this next: Cutting Cords: 6 Ways to Recall Your Energy
Affirmations for Letting Go + Trusting the Universe
- I have complete faith in Divine timing.
- Universe is always working on my behalf.
- Obstacles and challenges are lovingly disguised blessings.
- I am never alone because my spirit team is always guiding me.
- The Universe loves me and wants me to succeed.
- When it’s time for me to take inspired action, I will feel it.
- Everything is always working out for me.
- I’m exactly where I belong at this moment.
- Instead of worrying, I relax and trust the divine flow of my life.
- The universe has my back.
Affirmations for Letting Go of Control
- I control what I can and release the rest to The Universe.
- There are many capable people in my life who are willing to support me.
- I delegate tasks and make room in my schedule for self-care.
- I inhale calm and exhale stress.
- It’s safe to accept help.
- It’s safe to let go.
- I will do my best today and that is enough.
- I give others permission to explore their own choices.
- I surrender fully to this moment in time.
- I release expectations and go with the flow.
- I am flexible and flowing.
- I get into alignment with my Source and then take inspired action.
- When I feel anxious, I remember that all is well.
- There’s no need to control everything.
Affirmations for Letting Go of the Past
- Affirmations for letting go of the past
- All of my power is in the present moment.
- The past is over and I release it with love.
- I release harsh judgements against myself and others.
- I forgive myself for past mistakes.
- I bless my past because it made me who I am today.
- My past has given me a unique perspective on life.
- I use my wisdom and life lessons to support and encourage others.
- It’s safe to let go of memories that don’t serve me.
- I deserve to feel peaceful and happy.
- There is no limit to what I can create for myself next.
- I practice mindfulness to direct my thoughts into the present.
Affirmations for Letting Go of Fear
- I am perfectly safe and secure.
- I use my imagination to visualize my best case scenario.
- I’m proud of myself for stepping outside my comfort zone.
- I step up and assert myself as if I’m advocating for a loved one.
- I have everything I need to manage this situation.
- I have the power that creates worlds at my back.
- Fear is a natural part of life that lets me know I’m alive.
- My soul came into this life with the intention of experiencing all sorts of emotions.
- I encircle myself in a bubble of protection and wellbeing.
- I am courageous and strong.
- There is nothing I cannot handle.
- When I feel afraid, I remind myself that I’ve got this.
- Fear is just a feeling that points out what’s important to me.
- I thank my fear for showing up, and move forward anyway.
Affirmations for Letting Go of Guilt + Shame
- I’m a good person and deserve a happy life.
- Guilt is a sign that I have a good heart; I learn from it and let it go.
- Today I choose to focus on things that bring me joy.
- I love myself deeply and unconditionally
- I am worthy of positive change.
- I have grown stronger, wiser, and more compassionate from my mistakes.
- I use my life lessons to help others heal.
- My mistakes have offered me great clarity.
- There is no need to punish myself for the past.
- I cherish my lessons and release the rest.
- I’m proud of the person who I’ve become.
- I’m growing and learning every day.
- I practice kindness every day.
- I’m allowed to forgive myself and move forward.
Affirmations for Letting Go of Hurt + Anger
- I forgive others as an act of self-love.
- Anger is a signal that I have healing to do.
- I honor my emotions and release them.
- I give myself permission to be upset as part of the healing process.
- I lovingly nurture the parts of me that are hurting.
- This situation is an opportunity for me to grow stronger and more empathic.
- I am open to the blessings and clarity this situation offers.
- Focusing on my breathing calms my emotions.
- I can use my anger as fuel for positive change.
- I express my feelings in healthy ways.
- Everyone is doing the best they can.
- Each day I feel calmer, more relaxed, and at ease.
- I have the power to choose my reaction to this situation.
- I choose peace because it’s best for me.
I hope these affirmations soothe your emotions and help you to remember how worthy you are. Which one brought you the most peace? Be gentle with yourself as you do this sacred release work.
Please share this post if it helped you, so it can find its way to others who need healing.
Self-care starts here!
Align with the unique energy of the season. Get positive affirmations, moon cycle dates, and a free card reading each month, sent straight to your inbox.✨
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!