Today I’m sharing my favorite mindfulness affirmations that support healthy mental habits to stay focused and present.
Have you ever gone through your morning routine or driven into work, only to be totally unable to recall the details of going through those motions? We all have! That’s a prime example of what happens when you’re not being mindful.
When your mind continually wanders away from the task at hand, it adds a layer of chaos to your day and causes a sense of disconnection.
Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life.Eckhart Tolle
Your life is unfolding in this very moment! Now is where all your power lies, so it deserves your full attention. These mindfulness affirmations will help to anchor your thoughts.
More Affirmations to Feel Present + Grounded:
What Is Mindfulness?
Mindfulness is an ancient Buddhist practice that teaches us how to focus on the present moment without getting lost in thoughts. It helps us become aware of our feelings, thoughts, sensations, and surroundings.
Mindfulness has been shown to improve mood, reduce stress, and even boost creativity!
If you suffer from stress + anxiety, that’s a cry for solar plexus chakra healing. Read these next:
How Mindfulness Affirmations Can Help
If you’re looking for ways to stay calm and grounded, try using these mindfulness affirmations. They will help you stay focused on what’s happening right now instead of worrying about the future or dwelling on the past.
So whenever you feel yourself getting stressed out, overwhelmed, anxious, or depressed, turn to these affirmations for help.
Daily Mindfulness Affirmations
- I am grateful for being alive.
- The air feels cooling and refreshing as it travels through my nose into my lungs.
- I am grateful that I have eyes to see with.
- Today feels like a good day.
- I feel connected to nature and animals.
- I find loving signs from The Universe everywhere I look.
- I will take this day one step at a time.
- I break my work down into manageable chunks.
- My body loves me.
- I will approach the day with childlike wonder.
- I am curious and interested in this experience.
- I embrace today with joy.
- I am grateful I have ears to hear with.
- I am grateful there is something solid under my feet.
- Today I will focus solely on what I can control and release the rest to The Universe.
- I am grateful my body is healthy enough to move.
- I am grateful the sun is shining today.
- I am grateful life has brought me here today.
- I am grateful today is another day.
- I am fully present and engaged.
- My heart is full.
- I am so blessed.
- This moment is precious.
Positive Mindfulness Affirmations
- Whenever I feel stressed, I can return to my breathing
- I inhale peace and exhale stress.
- I feel positive energy radiating from plants and animals.
- I love the way my clothing feels against my skin.
- I enjoy learning new things.
- The people around me are interesting and unique.
- Everyone who shows up on my path is a teacher for me.
- I find joy and fun in every day tasks.
- I release resistance and allow.
- It’s a beautiful day today.
- My full attention is invested in this moment.
- All of my power is in the present moment.
- At this moment, I choose joy.
- I can observe uncomfortable moments with detached curiosity.
- Everything is exactly perfect, as is.
- I am right. where I belong.
- It feels good to be in my body.
- Today I write a new page in the story of my life.
- It’s a beautiful day outside.
- I am safe.
- I focus my attention on the task at hand.
- My energy is safely anchored to mother earth
More Affirmations for Being Present
- My stress is a signal letting me know it’s time to practice mindfulness.
- I honor off-topic thoughts by writing them down and returning to them later.
- I’m grateful my body can carry out simple tasks.
- Each of my emotions is sacred.
- I release judgement and allow this moment to unfold.
- I listen to others with sincere interest.
- My drink is just the right temperature.
- I welcome meaningful, heartfelt connections.
- Whatever I’m feeling is perfect.
- It’s safe to experience my emotions.
- I’m perfectly poised to navigate this experience.
- My mind and body are strong.
- This food tastes delicious and I savor every bite.
- I check in with my body often.
- I relax my tongue in my mouth and release clenching in my jaw.
- I release any tension I’m holding in my body.
- I focus on the people, tasks, and scenery around me right now.
- I set my devices aside and focus on the people I’m with.
- I feel relaxed and calm.
- I will carry out every little task with great joy today.
- I am focused on the here and now.
Essential Oils for Mindfulness
If you’ve been following me for any length of time, you know I’m a certified Aromatherapist. So you also know I’m always teaching about the connection between your emotions and sense of smell.
Essential oils will help you to connect to your mindfulness affirmations in a more powerful way. And eventually, smelling your essential oils will automatically trigger you to be more mindful.
Here are the best essential oils for mindfulness:
Best Oil Blends for Mindfulness:
Balance encourages mental calm and well, balance! The name says it all: it helps to balance your mind and recapture your sense of wellbeing. This blend contains a powerhouse of oils, which is why I love recommending it: Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Geranium, Rosewood, Sandalwood, Myrrh, Sage, Spruce, Frankincense, Rose, German Chamomile, Ylang Ylang, and Neroli. All in one bottle!
At Peace is a great choice if sadness, depression, or worry are keeping you from being mindful. This deeply comforting blend contains Litsea Cubeba, Lime, Mandarin, Grapefruit, Ylang Ylang, Sandalwood, and Tangerine.
Calming is great when you’re feeling stressed or anxious. It’s especially helpful for affirming gratitude. Tangerine, Ylang Ylang, Orange, Blue Tansy, and Patchouli will encourage your nerves to stand down so you can feel more relaxed and present.
Best Single Oils for Mindfulness:
- Cedarwood centers the mind and helps you feel grounded
- Frankincense raises your vibration
- Lavender calms the nerves and soothes the mind
- Orange uplifts emotions and encourages happiness
How To Use Your Mindfulness Affirmations
Did you find a few affirmations you’d like to work with? Here are some ideas for putting them to work for you:
- Set it as your intention for yoga practice
- Say your affirmation + diffuse your mindfulness oils while working
- Affirm mindfulness before important conversations
- Say it first thing in the morning while making your bed
- Write it in your manifesting journal
- Print and frame your favorite or place it in a manifestation box
- Repeat it as a meditation mantra
I hope these affirmations help you stay focused, relaxed, and centered throughout the day. Which one is your favorite? Leave me a comment below!
Self-care starts here!
Align with the unique energy of the season. Get positive affirmations, moon cycle dates, and a free card reading each month, sent straight to your inbox.✨
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!