What Are Root Chakra Affirmations?
Root chakra affirmations are positive statements you can repeat to help you feel stable and grounded.
Your root chakra is the first in your chakra system. It’s responsible for recording your feelings and beliefs about family, career, as well as your physical connection to the earth. These are big hitters! So it’s no wonder that issues in these areas can make you feel unbalanced.
In Sanskrit, the name for the root chakra is ‘Muladhara’, which literally means ‘root’ or ‘base’. As the name suggests, the root chakra is your energetic foundation. So it’s very important to address root chakra blocks to keep all areas of your life flowing smoothly. Every energy center within your subtle body is affected by the others; they work together as a system.
Table of Contents
Signs of Underactive/Blocked Root Chakra
It’s very common for your root chakra to become blocked as a result of shifts in your family and work life. How will you know if your root chakra is blocked or in out of balance? You’ll feel:
- tired or fatigued
- mentally scattered
How To Unblock Your Root Chakra
We all feel ungrounded sometimes – it’s a natural part of life. Thankfully, there are several easy and enjoyable ways to unblock your root chakra and bring it healing. In addition to grounding affirmations, you can try:
- earthing, which is really just standing barefoot outside. Nature will take care of the rest!
- eat grounding foods that grow deep in the earth, such as turnips, carrots, and sweet potatoes
- wear the color red, which is the color of the base chakra
But here we’re focusing on root chakra affirmations. I list several for you below and suggest you read through them all. I guarantee your energy will begin to shift just by focusing on their soothing message.
37 Root Chakra Healing Affirmations
- I am perfectly safe at all times.
- I feel deeply and firmly grounded into Mother Earth.
- My body is stable and strong.
- All is well in my world. My body becomes more relaxed with every breath I take.
- Life fully supports me, and I’m always exactly where I belong.
- Even though I feel anxious, I’m still safe. I know this feeling will pass.
- Blocks melt away and my root chakra opens in a gently, healthy way
- My loved ones are protected, loved, and secure.
- I appreciate my physical body, and everything it does to keep me active and healthy.
- My body’s natural state is one of perfect well being.
- All my needs will be met in perfect timing.
- I inhale stability and exhale stress
- There is more than enough of everything to go around
- My family offers me many spiritual lessons.
- I’m a magnet for financial abundance.
- Scarcity is an illusion; the universe will always provide me with everything I need.
- My body moves with grace and ease.
- I feel stable, secure, and right at home in my body.
- Most of my worries never come true; I inhale peace and exhale fear.
- Life supports me fully.
- I honor people who are different than me; diversity makes the world better.
- My mind is becoming more focused and centered; I enjoy the feeling of clarity.
- I’m always welcome in nature; the trees, animals, and elements restore my energy.
- When I breath deeply, my emotions stabilize.
- I have everything I need, here and now.
- Money is my sacred friend; I use it as a tool to do more good in the world.
- I have strong roots into the earth, which keep me grounded.
- My path is unfolding in perfect timing; I’m exactly where I’m meant to be in this moment.
- I listen to my body’s messages, and honor them.
- I trust the flow of my life and know that I’m safe.
- There’s no need to feel lonely, because I know that the universe loves me deeply.
- I am independent and capable.
- My life is a gift, and I’m enjoying this physical experience.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- My body fully supports my wellness goals.
- I’m comfortable in my own skin.
- I can handle life’s challenges because I am flexible and strong.
Root Chakra Mantras
The mantra associated to the root chakra “I am”. That’s because the root chakra is all about who you are in this physical experience, and where you fit into the world. So if you’d like to come up with your own root chakra affirmation that’s specific to your current situation, you may choose to start it with the words ‘I am’, then finish the sentence with a word that helps you to feel grounded. For example,
“I am going to find a beautiful new home to live in.”
“I am safe as I begin my new job.”
Feel free to get creative with your grounding affirmations! After all, they work through the power of intention. So above all, it’s most important that your healing affirmation makes you feel better when you say it.
How To Make Your Grounding Affirmations Work Faster
Your sense of smell is a powerful way to trigger emotion. I made this root chakra body spray with the intention of helping you to feel grounded, stable, and focused. Give yourself a spritz when you’re repeating your affirmation. When you associate an aroma with a feeling, you’ll begin to feel better faster, every time your brain picks up that smell.
You’re Grounded root chakra spray even comes with an affirmation on the label. It smells of rich clove, vanilla, and earthy vetiver. These oils are incredibly grounding and will usher in calming energy to heal your root chakra.
I hope you are feeling more stable, relaxed, and connected to your body after reading these root chakra affirmations! Please leave me a comment and tell me your favorite, or if you came up with one of your own. Sending you lots of grounding energy!
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!