Today I’m sharing powerful root chakra affirmations to help you regain your balance, mental clarity and vitality.
What Are Root Chakra Affirmations?
Root chakra affirmations are positive statements you can repeat to help you feel stable and grounded.
Your root chakra is the first in your chakra system. It’s responsible for recording your feelings and beliefs about family, career, as well as your physical connection to the earth. These are big hitters! So it’s no wonder that issues in these areas can make you feel unbalanced.
In Sanskrit, the name for the root chakra is ‘Muladhara’, which literally means ‘root’ or ‘base’. As the name suggests, the root chakra is your energetic foundation.
So it’s very important to address root chakra blocks to keep all areas of your life flowing smoothly. Every energy center within your subtle body is affected by the others; they work together as a system.
How To Use Root Chakra Affirmations
The first thing to do is to find an affirmation (or several) in the list below that really speak to you. So notice how the words make you feel as you read through them. Then, note the ones that light you up!
Then, all you need to do is repeat this affirmation on a daily basis. I recommend starting your day with a grounding ritual to ensure you feel grounded before you go out into the world. here’s what I do every morning:
- Stand up straight with feet hip distance apart, arms at your sides
- Close your eyes and say your affirmation (out loud or in your head)
- Stand still until you feel stable and strong, like a tree. It helps to imagine your feet are growing roots into the earth.
That’s it! You’ll be amazed by how grounded you feel after this sweet like root affirmation ritual.
If you prefer to meditate on your root chakra affirmations, pick your favorite and then read about mala beds next – they are perfect for root chakra affirmation work. Especially if you have red ones! How To Use Mala Beads Color Meanings for Manifesting
OK – onto your Muladhara affirmations!
49 Powerful Root Chakra Affirmations
- I feel deeply and firmly grounded into Mother Earth.
- My body is stable and strong.
- All is well in my world. My body becomes more relaxed with every breath I take.
- Even though I feel anxious, I’m still safe. I know this feeling will pass.
- Blocks melt away and my root chakra opens in a gently, healthy way
- My loved ones are protected, loved, and secure.
- Life fully supports me, and I’m always exactly where I belong.
- I appreciate my physical body, and everything it does to keep me active and healthy.
- My body’s natural state is one of perfect well being.
- All my needs will be met in perfect timing.
- I inhale stability and exhale stress.
- There is more than enough of everything to go around.
- My family offers me many spiritual lessons.
- I’m a magnet for financial abundance.
- Scarcity is an illusion; the universe will always provide me with everything I need.
- My body moves with grace and ease.
- I feel stable, secure, and right at home in my body.
- Most of my worries never come true; I inhale peace and exhale fear.
- Life supports me fully.
- I honor people who are different than me; diversity makes the world better.
- My mind is becoming more focused and centered; I enjoy the feeling of clarity.
- I’m always welcome in nature; the trees, animals, and elements restore my energy.
- When I breathe deeply, my emotions stabilize.
- I have everything I need, here and now.
- Money is my sacred friend; I use it as a tool to do more good in the world.
- I have strong roots into the earth, which keep me grounded.
- My path is unfolding in perfect timing; I’m exactly where I’m meant to be in this moment.
- I listen to my body’s messages and honor them.
- I trust the flow of my life and know that I’m safe.
- There’s no need to feel lonely, because I know that the universe loves me deeply.
- I am independent and capable.
- My life is a gift, and I’m enjoying this physical experience.
- I believe in myself and my abilities.
- My body fully supports my wellness goals.
- I can handle life’s challenges because I am flexible and strong.
- I honor my commitments with ease.
Root Chakra Mantras
The root chakra mantra is LAM. This is the sound of the root chakra, and you can chant it in order to bring yourself healing in this area.
Much like saying an affirmation, all you have to do is focus the word LAM as you say it in the privacy of your mind, or aloud. Some people enjoy chanting aloud, so they can actually hear and feel the sound of the chakra. It’s completely up to you.
In English, the action or mantra we use to represent the root chakra is ‘I Am’.
That’s because the root chakra is all about who you are in this physical experience, and where you fit into the world.
So if you’d like to come up with your own root chakra affirmation that’s specific to your current situation, you may choose to start it with the words ‘I am’, then finish the sentence with a word that helps you to feel grounded. For example,
“I am going to find a beautiful new home to live in.”
“I am safe as I begin my new job.”
Feel free to get creative with your grounding affirmations! After all, they work through the power of intention.
So above all, it’s most important that your healing affirmation makes you feel better when you say it. I’m providing more I Am root chakra affirmations below, too. Take what you need!
I Am Root Chakra Affirmations
- I am perfectly safe at all times.
- I’m comfortable in my own skin.
- I am exactly where I belong.
- I am loved and accepted by my tribe.
- I am a valuable member of my community.
- I am stable, focused, and grounded.
- I am healthy and strong.
- I am energetically connected to my ancestors.
- I am attracting the financial success that I deserve.
- I am focused and grounded.
- I am in tune with my body.
- I am closely connected to nature.
- I am fully supported by mother earth.
I hope you are feeling more stable, relaxed, and connected to your body after reading these root chakra affirmations. Please leave me a comment and tell me your favorite, or if you came up with one of your own. Sending you lots of grounding energy!
Also, remember that Muladhara affirmations are only one way to heal your root chakra! If you want to take your healing journey further, read this next. Ultimate Guide Root Chakra Healing
- Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- Heart Chakra Affirmations
- Throat Chakra Affirmations
- Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- Crown Chakra Affirmations
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!