Do you have trouble speaking up for yourself? Then you’re in the right place because today we’re talking about throat chakra affirmations. These affirmations for the 5th chakra are incredibly powerful and will have you speaking your truth in no time. Let’s explore.
Table of Contents
What Are Throat Chakra Affirmations + How To Use Them
Throat chakra affirmations are positive statements that focusing on helping you to speak your truth. You can repeat them daily to bring this chakra back into balance. As you do, you’ll start noticing opportunities to voice your opinion, listen without reacting, and allow your inner wisdom to guide your words.
The throat chakra affirmations below are powerful helpers for your healing journey.
Throat Chakra Affirmations To Speak Your Truth
1) I speak up for myself, even when it’s uncomfortable. I don’t depend on others to speak for me.
2) I always know the right thing to say because my words are divinely guided.
3) I tell the truth, even when it isn’t easy.
4) My ideas, opinions, and thoughts have value. I express them clearly and calmly.
5) When I speak and live my truth, my immune system benefits.
6) I don’t change my behavior to try to fit in. I’m perfect just as I am.
7) I use my voice to fill the world with love. I choose to talk about things that uplift myself and others.
8) I give myself permission to disengage from gossip.
9) I stand up for others who have not yet found their voice.
10) I listen to others with respect and full attention, especially when they have a different point of view.
11) I allow others to know the real me, by aligning my words with my beliefs.
12) I have a harmonious relationship with food. I crave food that nourishes my body, mind, and spirit.
13) I speak my truth with ease and feel free to express myself honestly.
14) It’s safe to be authentic. It helps me to attract like minded people.
15) I enjoy open and honest communication in my relationships.
16) I intuitively know when to speak and when to be quiet.
17) I enjoy finding creative new ways to share my wisdom.
18) I am manifesting future experiences with the words I speak.
19) I enjoy having conversations about the positive aspects of life.
20) My words have the power to heal, uplift, and inspire others.
21) I make the world a better place by sharing my unique perspective.
22) It’s okay if someone disagrees with me. My perspective has value and so does theirs.
23) I’m perfectly comfortable in silence when the situation calls for it.
24) I intuitively know the truth when I hear it. My body is a natural truth detector.
25) I have peaceful, meaningful exchanges with the people in my life.
How To Super Charge Your Throat Chakra Affirmations
Speak Your Truth chakra spray will give your throat chakra affirmations magical powers! Close your eyes, spritz, and speak your affirmation every day. You’ll notice a big shift in how you handle yourself.
Did these throat chakra affirmations help you to feel more empowered to speak your truth? Leave a comment and tell me which is your favorite! Sending you so much love on your healing journey. Remember to be patient with yourself as you adopt these upgraded ways of thinking. I promise you, the effort will pay off!
The chakras build on each other, so usually, when one is out of balance, another one is too. Here are affirmations for your other chakras. Let your intuition guide you:
Self-care starts here!
We'll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!