Do you have trouble speaking up for yourself? Then you’re in the right place because today we’re talking about throat chakra affirmations. These affirmations for the 5th chakra are incredibly powerful and will have you speaking your truth in no time. Let’s explore.
What Are Throat Chakra Affirmations?
Throat chakra affirmations are positive statements that focusing on helping you to speak your truth. Emotions like fear can block your throat chakra and make it difficult for you to express yourself open and honestly. So affirmations for the throat chakra will help remind you that it’s not only safe to speak up for yourself, but necessary!
Affirmations for the throat chakra can bring you powerful healing. You can repeat them daily to bring this chakra back into balance. As you do, you’ll start noticing opportunities to voice your opinion, listen without reacting, and allow your inner wisdom to guide your words.
I hope these throat chakra affirmations encourage you to share more of your true self with others!
Also, affirmations are just one way to bring healing to your throat chakra. If you want to take a deeper dive, read this next: Ultimate Guide to Your Throat Chakra
Healing Throat Chakra Affirmations To Speak Your Truth
1) I speak up for myself, even when it’s uncomfortable. I don’t depend on others to speak for me.
2) I always know the right thing to say because my words are divinely guided.
3) I tell the truth, even when it isn’t easy.
4) My ideas, opinions, and thoughts have value. I express them clearly and calmly.
5) When I speak and live my truth, my immune system benefits.
6) I don’t change my behavior to try to fit in. I’m perfect just as I am.
7) I use my voice to fill the world with love. I choose to talk about things that uplift myself and others.
9) I stand up for others who have not yet found their voice.
10) I listen to others with respect and full attention, especially when they have a different point of view.
11) I allow others to know the real me, by aligning my words with my beliefs.
12) I have a harmonious relationship with food. I crave food that nourishes my body, mind, and spirit.
13) I speak my truth with ease and feel free to express myself honestly.
14) It’s safe to be authentic. It helps me to attract like minded people.
15) I enjoy open and honest communication in my relationships.
16) I intuitively know when to speak and when to be quiet.
17) I enjoy finding creative new ways to share my wisdom.
18) I am manifesting future experiences with the words I speak.
19) I enjoy having conversations about the positive aspects of life.
20) My words have the power to heal, uplift, and inspire others.
21) I make the world a better place by sharing my unique perspective.
22) It’s okay if someone disagrees with me. My perspective has value and so does theirs.
23) I’m perfectly comfortable in silence when the situation calls for it.
24) I intuitively know the truth when I hear it. My body is a natural truth detector.
25) I have peaceful, meaningful exchanges with the people in my life.
Throat Chakra Mantras
The Sanskrit mantra for the throat chakra is HAM, pronounced H-AH-M. This is considered the sound of the throat chakra, and just like your affirmations, you can repeat the sound HAM to bring balance to your Vishuddha (throat chakra in Sanskrit).
Since the throat chakra is all about speaking up, I recommend you experiment with saying this aloud, as opposed to in your mind. It’s good practice to use your physical voice! That alone will bring you throat chakra healing. In time, you’ll enjoy the benefits of a strong and balanced throat chakra.
‘I Speak’ Throat Chakra Affirmations
In English, we associate the throat chakra with the mantra ‘I Speak’. So, affirmations that begin with ‘I speak’ can give you more bang for your buck!
You should feel free to make up your own ‘I speak’ affirmations that are specific to the situation you’re working on. But here are some examples to get you started.
26) I speak clearly and with authority.
27) I speak words that reflect my spiritual truth.
28) I speak only about things I want to experience more of.
29) I speak up for myself with firm kindness.
30) I speak my truth, even when it’s uncomfortable.
Did these throat chakra affirmations help you to feel more empowered to speak your truth? Leave a comment and tell me which is your favorite!
Sending you so much love on your healing journey. Remember to be patient with yourself as you adopt these upgraded ways of thinking. I promise you, the effort will pay off!
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The chakras build on each other, so usually, when one is out of balance, another one is too. Here are affirmations for your other chakras. Let your intuition guide you:
- Root Chakra Affirmations
- Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- Heart Chakra Affirmations
- Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- Crown Chakra Affirmations
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!
Featured photo by Unsplash