Sacral chakra affirmations are a powerful yet gentle way to usher in personal healing. Today I’m sharing the most powerful affirmations to usher joy, creativity, and abundance into your life. It’s time to release fear and embrace new adventures!
Your sacral chakra is responsible for:
- sense of adventure
- playfulness + fun
- harmony in relationships
- emotional processing
So if you need a boost in these areas, then you’re in the right place! Sacral chakra affirmations can increase your sense of creativity and pleasure, so you can enjoy your life to the fullest.
What Are Sacral Chakra Affirmations?
Sacral chakra affirmations are positive statements that soothe your mind and balance your energy. Affirmations are a powerful tool to help you tap into the energy of your sacral chakra and open yourself up to its creative potential.
Whether you’re suffering from an imbalance or looking to strengthen and nurture your abundance, these affirmations can help bring peace and balance to your life.
To get the most out of your sacral chakra affirmations, choose one (or a few) that really sparks an emotional cord with you, and repeat it often.
As a result, you’ll carve out new pathways in your brain that will usher in new, more positive thoughts. When your thoughts and feelings improve, your sacral chakra heals.
The sacral chakra can come out of balance in one of two ways: overactive or underactive. You don’t need to worry too much about this – you will intuitively choose the right affirmations based on your needs.
I also want to add here, that sacral affirmations are just one way to balance your sacral chakra. For more on sacral chakra healing, check these out next:
- 39 Sacral Chakra Journal Prompts for Powerful Healing
- 5 Sacral Chakra Healing Stones to Uplift and Energize
- How to Open Your Sacral Chakra: 11 Ways To Clear Blocks
What Do You Say for the Sacral Chakra?
When you’re focused on sacral chakra healing, say positive statements that energize you and inspire joy.
The affirmations below foster creativity, abundance, and motivation. High vibrational statements like these will help to bring your sacral chakra back into balance.
How Do I Activate My Sacral Chakra?
How Do I Activate My Sacral Chakra?
You can activate your sacral chakra in many ways, including affirmations, journaling, yoga, essential oils, and crystals.
These are all tools that will get energy moving through your lower chakras, so you can release fear and move up the emotional scale, toward joy.
Sacral Chakra Healing Affirmations for Powerful Healing
We all experience sacral chakra imbalance at some point during our lives. Sacral affirmations are powerful tools that can help balance your energy and illuminate areas of your life that need more loving care.
Here’s a list of the best affirmations to recharge your sacral chakra. Take what you need!
1) Creative energy flows through me freely.
2) I nurture myself emotionally and take fully responsibility for my own happiness.
3) My relationships are based on mutual respect and appreciation.
4) I trust my loved ones, and they can trust me.
5) Inspiration is always flowing to me, and I act on the great ideas I receive.
6) It’s safe to get close to other people.
7) I use social media as a tool to be uplifted and share positivity with others.
8) I invite joy into my life.
9) My parents are spiritual teachers who offer my soul a chance for growth.
10) I allow others to be who they are.
11) I’m healing old wounds from past relationships. I release trauma and keep the blessings.
12) When I wake up I feel energized and eager to begin my day.
13) Change is perfectly safe.
14) I share love with others and embrace intimacy.
15) I give myself permission to release drama.
16) This is an abundant world, and there’s more than enough to go around. My needs are always met.
17) My life is interesting, enriching, and fulfilling.
18) Other people’s success brings me joy.
19) I channel my energy in healthy ways.
20) Money is just energy, and I attract it easily.
21) Challenges in my relationships offer me clarity so that I can grow.
23) My inner wisdom is always guiding me toward healthy choices.
22) I say yes to financial abundance.
24) Food is my friend; it fuels and nourishes my body.
25) I make plenty of time for fun and relaxation.
26) I attract healthy partnerships.
27) My life is an exciting adventure.
28) I’m grateful for my body and treat it with respect.
29) I deserve to feel energized and excited about my life.
30) My relationships are a reflection of me, and they’re all healing.
31) I attract peaceful interactions with the everyone who crosses my path.
32) Life is fun and I make plenty of time for my favorite activities.
33) I take pleasure in the little things life has to offer me.
34) I have plenty of energy to move through the day with ease. At night I relax and unwind.
35) My life gets better every day, as I learn to claim my inner peace.
36) It’s safe to get out of my comfort zone and try new things.
37) I take pride in being a good friend.
38) The people in my life bring out the best in me, and I bring out the best in them.
39) I accept help when I need it.
40) I am fully engaged in my life and create experiences that reflect my best self.
What Is The Mantra for the Sacral Chakra?
The mantra for the sacral chakra is VAM (pronounced V-AH-M). This is based on the Sanskrit word for ‘seed’, and it captures the sound of your sacral chakra.
So chanting this mantra is another way to bring healing to your second chakra. Similar to affirmations, all you need to do is repeat VAM aloud, or in the privacy of your mind.
In English, the main action, or mantra we associate to the sacral chakra is ‘I Feel’. So we often use affirmations for the sacral chakra that begin with the words ‘I feel’.
Sacral Chakra ‘I Feel’ Affirmations
The sacral chakra focuses on your emotions, especially in relation to others. So it can be helpful to repeat affirmations that start with the words ‘I feel’, to get in touch with areas that need emotional healing.
Here are some ‘I feel’ affirmations to help recharge your sacral chakra:
41) I feel passionate about my life.
42) I feel energized and eager to begin each day.
43) I feel excited about the future.
44) I feel adventurous and bold.
45) I feel passionate about my life purpose.
46) I feel comfortable with my sexuality.
47) I feel motivated to crush my goals.
48) I feel deep emotional healing taking place within me.
49) I feel joyful about the future I’m creating for myself.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations for Creativity
50) I have a bottomless well of creative ideas.
51) My creativity and inspiration come from my Divine Source.
52) When I am spiritually aligned, new ideas come easily to me.
53) The world is filled with inspiration to use to fuel my creative projects.
54) When I’m not feeling creative, I take time to restore myself.
55) I know that inspiration will strike me at the perfect time.
56) I’m a passionate person with many interests.
57) I attract interesting people and we fuel each other’s flames.
58) I collaborate well with other creative souls.
59) My creative work is fun and it brings me joy.
60) When I’m having fun it’s easy to be creative.
61) I give myself permission to try all sorts of new things.
62) My creations are in the expression of my life experiences.
63) I never compare my work to others because I have my own unique perspective.
64) My vibration rises when I focus on creativity and fun.
65) Using my imagination is healing for me.
66) I give my imagination permission to roam free.
67) Creative ideas come to me in my dreams.
68) Solutions to problems come to me when I’m not even trying.
69) I dress and decorate my body in ways that express my personal style.
70) I add my personal touch to everything that I do.
71) Others appreciate my talents.
72) I make the world a more beautiful place.
73) I connect with my inner child often.
74) When I take a playful approach to my work, it turns out better.
75) I never take myself too seriously.
76) This world is a fascinating playground to explore.
Sacral Chakra Affirmations for Sensuality + Pleasure
77) It’s safe, healthy, and normal to explore my sensuality.
78) My sexuality is sacred and I embrace it.
79) I’m deeply grateful for delicious food, great music, and other things that delight my senses.
80) I love spending time with people who make me laugh.
81) I laugh easily and often. Life brings me great joy.
82) I have a knack for finding magic in everyday life.
83) Adventure always seems to find me.
84) Playful people show up on my path every day.
85) I welcome more joy and pleasure into my life.
86) I deserve to be happy.
87) I have healthy sexual relationships.
88) I treat my body as a sacred temple.
89) I feel deep connection to my loved ones.
90) I deserve physical and emotional pleasure.
91) I give myself permission to play with no end goal in mind.
Overactive Sacral Chakra Affirmations
An overactive sacral chakra can feel very overwhelming. These sacral affirmations focus on reducing the amount of energy that’s flowing through your sacral, so you can feel more in control of your emotions.
92) I easily shift from one segment to the next throughout the day.
93) There’s plenty of time to accomplish all of my goals.
94) I have a strong mind and direct my thoughts toward things that make me feel best.
95) I am calm and relaxed.
96) I practice mindfulness every day.
97) I let go of old stories and memories that don’t serve me.
98) I’m allowed to abandon guilt in exchange for peace.
99) My feelings are indicators of how lined up I am with my divine Source.
100) I write down creative ideas and come back to them when the time is right.
101) I am emotionally mature and resilient.
102) When I feel overwhelmed, I focus on my breath.
103) I find healthy ways to channel nervous energy.
104) I maintain a healthy balance between emotion and logic.
105) I am unflappable.
Meditate on These Affirmations for Sacral Chakra
These sacral chakra affirmations are great to meditate with, or to use as journal prompts!
106) I embrace my creative power and open my chakras to receive creative energy from the universe.
107) By embracing my creative power, I acknowledge the abundance of possibilities within and without.
108) I open my chakras to the healing energy and divine abundance of the universe.
109) I believe that creativity and nurturing are important qualities to seek out in all aspects of life.
110) I am connected to a greater source of power that nourishes my being and inspires me with unlimited potential.
111) I manifest abundance in my life through creativity and passion.
112) I allow myself to feel and embrace my creative passions.
113) I recognize the natural rhythm of creation, and I revel in the abundance that comes from within.
114) When I exhibit passion and creativity, it vibrates throughout the entire universe and helps me unlock a greater energy source.
115) My energy draws strength and sustenance from a vast inner well of potential which expands my world view and allows me to manifest richness into my life.
116) I give myself permission to enjoy every moment without fear or hesitation.
117) I recognize the importance and joy of rest, leisure and celebration without feeling guilty or shameful.
118) I enjoy life’s pleasures with an open heart, being fully in touch with the sensual nature of my body and connecting to its energy without limits or fear.
119)My emotions flow through me freely, allowing me to learn, grow and heal.
120) I recognize the power of my emotions and am able to honor them without judgment or attachment.
121) I accept what arises, knowing that I can find clarity through discomfort.
122) I own and welcome every emotion, trusting that all are contributing to my growth and well-being.
123) As I allow these emotions to flow through me, I find inner peace and balance.
For more on sacral chakra journaling, read this next: 39 Best Sacral Chakra Journal Prompts for Powerful Healing
After Your Sacral Chakra Is Balanced
Your chakras build on one another. So once you work through your sacral chakra healing, your next step should be to focus on your solar plexus chakra.
Your solar plexus chakra focuses on confidence, self esteem, and your relationships to self. Could you use some healing in these areas? If so, read this next: Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations to Claim Your Power
Did you feel your energy shift while you read through these soothing sacral chakra affirmations? Drop your favorite in a comment below! I’m wishing you the very best on your healing journey.
Please take a moment to pin or share this post, so others who need sacral healing can find it.
Continue to embrace your messy, beautiful, sacred life.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
- Root Chakra Affirmations
- Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- Heart Chakra Affirmations
- Throat Chakra Affirmations
- Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
- Crown Chakra Affirmations
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!