Heart chakra affirmations are a powerful way to open you heart and usher in deep healing. You deserve peace! These soothing words will help. Let’s get started.
What Are Heart Chakra Affirmations
Heart chakra affirmations are positive statements that reflect your intentions when it comes to love.
When repeated every day, heart chakra affirmations are a gentle yet powerful way to soothe heart wounds and invite more love into your life. The heart chakra affirmations below focus on self-love, heart opening, forgiveness, and healing from heartache.
However, if you are focused on manifesting romance, you’ll want to read these:
Some of the affirmations listed here will resonate with you, too, so look them over before you go and take what you need!
More Chakra Healing Affirmations:
Root Chakra Affirmations for Grounding
Sacral Chakra Affirmations for Deep Healing
Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations to Claim Your Power
Throat Chakra Affirmations to Speak Your Truth
Third Eye Chakra Affirmations to Unlock Intuition
Healing Heart Chakra Affirmations
- I love and accept myself.
- The past is over. I treasure my lessons and release the rest.
- I only speak to myself with loving kindness.
- My self-talk is loving, kind, and compassionate.
- Forgiveness is the act of exchanging anger for peace, and I choose peace.
- My heart is filled with joy.
- I connect with animals and nature.
- The energy of my passed loved ones surrounds and protects me.
- I forgive myself for past mistakes.
- Happiness fills my heart.
- I inhale peace and exhale stress.
- It’s safe to love and be loved.
- I have compassion for others.
- Everyone is doing the very best they can.
- I am worthy of more love.
- Life is sweet to me.
- I deserve to feel peaceful.
- I am loveable just as I am.
- Nothing about me needs to be fixed.
- I affirm self-love every day.
- My heart is open to receiving love.
- I have loving exchanges with everyone in my life.
- The world is filled with kind and loving people.
- I am gentle with myself as my heart heals.
- I give myself permission to forgive people who have hurt me, as an act of self love.
- My heart is light.
- It’s my natural state of being to be happy.
- I practice gratitude daily, which makes me a magnet for joy.
- I honor and release heartache so I can heal.
- All of my emotions are sacred.
- Heartache is a signal that points out what’s important to me.
- I am emotionally resilient.
- Hurtful people appear in my life to help me grow stronger and more loving.
- I am love.
- I release all shame and regret.
- I treat myself with patience, kindness, and respect.
- I choose thoughts that encourage inner peace.
- I radiate love and kindness to those around me.
- I recognize my power and use it for the benefit of all.
- I forgive easily, because I understand that everyone is learning in their own way.
- My heart is a place of joy and contentment.
Heart Opening Affirmations
- I am open to receive and give love unconditionally.
- I accept myself as whole and complete.
- My sensitivity is a spiritual gift.
- I naturally attract kind and loving people into my life.
- I deserve to be loved.
- Love surrounds me at all times.
- I am open to more love in my relationships.
- I am open and loving towards myself.
- I forgive myself for any mistakes that come from being human.
- I release blame, anxiety and worry.
- I trust in the flow of life and in my own capacity to heal.
- I cherish, nurture and love myself deeply.
- I am grateful for my heart that gives and loves so much.
- I open my heart to all abundance of joy, laughter and peace.
- I am enough.
- I surround myself with unconditional love.
- It’s safe to let go and move forward.
- Forgiveness is not a form of weakness, but of wisdom.
- I am lighthearted and happy.
- Love flows to me in many forms.
- In spiritual truth, love is all there is.
- I attract kind-hearted people.
- I look for things to appreciate as I move through my day.
- I reach for thoughts and feelings that bring me relief in this moment.
Heart Chakra Mantras
In English, we associate the mantra ‘I Love‘ with the heart chakra – for obvious reasons! So affirmations that begin with the words ‘I love’ are very effective in opening the heart chakra.
Here are a few examples to get you started, but you should feel free to come up with your own, based on all the things you appreciate in your life.
‘I Love’ Heart Chakra Affirmations
- I love myself unconditionally.
- I love my journey.
- I love my ability to choose positive thoughts with intention.
- I love how my path is always unfolding in new ways.
- I love finding blessings and wisdom in my challenges.
- I love looking for reasons to feel joyful.
- I love practicing kindness and compassion.
- I love taking time out for self-care.
- I love knowing I am shaping my future with my loving thoughts.
- I love knowing that I can connect to my passed loved ones with just a thought.
Traditional Heart Chakra Mantra
The Sanskrit heart chakra mantra is YAM, pronounced Y-AH-M. This is considered the sound of the heart chakra. You can repeat, or chant YAM to bring your heart chakra back into balance.
Experiment with repeating it aloud to fully experience the sound, feel, and energy of this mantra. Or, you can think it in your mind, or listen to YAM mantra healing music (there’s a bunch for free on YouTube). All you need to do is focus on your heart center while you think/speak/listen to the powerful mantra of YAM.
How To Unblock the Heart Chakra with Affirmations
I hope these affirmations for the heart chakra bring you the comfort and relief that you so very much deserve. Remember, affirmations work better the more you use them, so be sure to work these into your daily self-care practice!
Here are some ways to use your heart chakra affirmations and mantras:
- Write down your affirmation multiple times using the 33×3 or 55×5 manifestation method.
- Use it as a self-love journal prompt to explore your feelings.
- Say it to yourself whenever you feel sadness or pain.
- As a form of meditation by repeating it in your mind using pink or green mala beads
After Heart Chakra Healing
It’s important to remember that your seven chakras make up a system, and each one is affected by the others. Often, once the heart chakra has healed, you’ll find yourself feeling ready to work on your throat chakra – your center for authentic self-expression.
When you’re ready, here’s a list of 24 Throat Chakra Affirmations to Speak Your Truth.
Which heart chakra affirmation did you love the most? Drop it in the comments below and please share this post if it brought you comfort, so others can heal as well.
If you want more words of encouragement, read these beautiful quotes next: Feel Better with Healing Words of Encouragement and Strength
Also, positive affirmations are just one way to bring balance to your heart chakra. Check these out for even more ways to heal:
- Ultimate Guide to Your Heart Chakra
- How to Practice Self Love: 11 Life Changing Tips
- Best Heart Chakra Stones for Love, Peace, + Mending
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!