Could you use some heart healing? These heart chakra affirmations will soothe your soul and mend your heart. Let’s get started.
What Are Heart Chakra Affirmations + How Can They Help
Heart chakra affirmations are positive statements that reflect your intentions when it comes to matters of the heart. When repeated every day, heart chakra affirmations are a gentle yet powerful way to soothe heart wounds and invite more love into your life. The heart chakra affirmations below focus on self-love, heart opening, forgiveness, and healing from heartache.
However, if you are focused on manifesting romance, you’ll want to read: 6 Powerful Love Affirmations for Lasting Results. But some of the affirmations listed here will resonate with you, too, so look them over before you go and take what you need!
I hope these affirmations for the heart chakra bring you the comfort and relief that you so very much deserve. Remember, affirmations work better the more you use them, so be sure to work these into your daily self-care practice!
Healing Heart Chakra Affirmations
1) I love and accept myself.
2) The past is over. I treasure my lessons and release the rest.
3) I only speak to myself with loving kindness.
4) My self-talk is loving, kind, and compassionate.
5) Forgiveness is the act of exchanging anger for peace, and I choose peace.
6) My heart is filled with joy.
7) I connect with animals and nature.
8) The energy of my passed loved ones surrounds and protects me.
9) I forgive myself for past mistakes.
10) Happiness fills my heart.
11) I inhale peace and exhale stress.
12) Its safe to love and be loved.
13) I have compassion for others. We’re all doing the very best we can.
14) Life is sweet to me.
15) I deserve to feel peaceful.
16) I am loveable just as I am. Nothing about me needs to be fixed.
17) My heart is open and I have loving exchanges with everyone in my life.
18) The world is filled with kind and loving people.
19) I am gentle with myself as my heart heals.
20) I give myself permission to forgive people who have hurt me, as an act of self love.
21) My heart is light. It’s my natural state of being to be happy.
22) I practice gratitude daily, which makes me a magnet for joy.
23) All of my emotions are sacred.
24) My heartaches are signals that point out what’s important to me. I honor them and I heal.
25) I am emotionally resilient.
26) Hurtful people appear in my life to help me grow stronger and more loving.
27) I am love.
28) My sensitivity is a spiritual gift.
29) I am open to more love in my relationships.
30) I naturally attract kind and loving people into my life.
31) I deserve to be loved.
Heart Chakra Mantras
The Sanskrit heart chakra mantra is YAM, pronounced Y-AH-M. This is considered the sound of the heart chakra. You can repeat, or chant YAM to bring your heart chakra back into balance.
Experiment with repeating it aloud to fully experience the sound, feel, and energy of this mantra. Or, you can think it in your mind, or listen to YAM mantra healing music (there’s a bunch for free on YouTube). All you need to do is focus on your heart center while you think/speak/listen to the powerful mantra of YAM.
‘I Love’ Heart Chakra Affirmations
In English, we associate the mantra ‘I Love’ with the heart chakra – for obvious reasons! So if you’d like, come up with your own ‘ I love’ heart chakra affirmations. Here are a few examples to get you started, but you should feel free to come up with your own, based on all the things you appreciate in your life.
32. I love myself unconditionally.
33. I love my journey.
34. I love my ability to choose positive thoughts with intention.
35. I love how my path is always unfolding in new ways.
36. I love knowing that I can connect to my passed loved ones with just a thought.
37. I love finding blessings and wisdom in my challenges.
38. I love looking for reasons to feel joyful.
39. I love practicing kindness.
Add More Healing Power to Heart Chakra Affirmations
I created Feel The Love heart chakra spray specifically for heart chakra healing.
As an Aromatherapist and Reiki Master, I’ve helped thousands of people bring balance to their heart chakras using affirmations in combination with this aromatherapy blend. Just close your eyes, say your affirmation, and spritz this toward your body at this at arm’s length. Then take a deep inhale. You’ll find that it’s incredibly comforting.
Your seven chakras make up a system, and each one is affected by the others. Often, once the heart chakra has healed, you’ll find yourself feeling ready to work on your throat chakra – your center for authentic self expression. When you’re ready, here’s a list of 24 Throat Chakra Affirmations to Speak Your Truth.
I hope these heart chakra affirmations bring you peace and calming. If you are looking for more ways to practice self love, check out:
Affirmations are just one way to bring balance to your heart chakra. Check these out for even more ways to heal:
Which heart chakra affirmation did you love the most? Drop it in the comments below!
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
- Root Chakra Affirmations for Grounding
- Sacral Chakra Affirmations for Deep Healing
- Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations to Claim Your Power
- Throat Chakra Affirmations to Speak Your Truth
- Third Eye Chakra Affirmations to Unlock Intuition
- Crown Chakra Affirmations to Awaken Your Spirit
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!