If you feel like you need to get back to your spiritual roots, crown chakra affirmations can help. These positive affirmations for the 7th chakra will soothe your soul and remind you who you really are: a divine extensive of Source energy. Let’s begin!
What Are Crown Chakra Affirmations?
Crown chakra affirmations are positive statements that focus on expanding your awareness of your spiritual nature. As you begin to focus on choosing more positive thoughts, you’ll begin to build new pathways in your brain that will eventually make this new way of thinking an effortless habit. When this happens, you’ll find deeper meaning and fulfillment in your life.
If you want a deeper dive into the what the crown chakra is and how it becomes blocked, read: Ultimate Guide to Your Crown Chakra
How To Open Your Crown Chakra With Affirmations
There are many gentle and safe ways to dissolve a crown chakra block. You can visualize yourself being bathed in violet light, or spend time in nature. But today we’ll be focusing on crown chakra affirmations.
- To start, read through this list of soothing words, and chose one or two that really feel good to you.
- Then, pin or bookmark this page. You can also write down your favorites.
- Repeat your crown chakra affirmations often, either out loud or in your mind. They’ll be especially effective when you first wake up in the morning and before bed.
- Do this every day for at least a week.
- The positive energy of your words will begin to raise your vibration and clear away crown chakra blockages.
Healing Crown Chakra Affirmations to Nourish Your Spirit
Be sure to read my tip below to make your crown chakra affirmations more powerful!
1) I am on my perfect path for my life purpose. I become more enlightened each day.
2) I am in harmony with nature and animals.
3) Everything is connected. I am connected to all of life.
4) My life is beautiful and sacred.
5) My soul is always guiding me. I easily recognize divine wisdom as it flows to me.
6) My life flows beautifully. I am always learning from my experiences.
7) I’m learning to release attachments to physical things. My happiness comes from within.
8) I observe my challenges with curiosity about what they can teach me.
9) I am a divine being.
10) I enjoy the little things in life.
11) My soul chose this life experience for growth and expansion.
12) I am a cooperative component with the universe, on the leading edge of creation.
13) Death is nothing to be afraid of because I am more than my physical body.
14) All is well in my world.
15) I am open to knowing myself more deeply.
16) Separation is an illusion; I am connected to all that is.
17) I am joyful.
18) I trust the universe and know that I am always safe.
19) I am healing on all levels of my being.
20) I understand that I am an important connection in the web of life.
21) I am more than my ego-self.
22) I vibrate at the frequency of appreciation and pure joy.
23) My crown chakra is open and in perfect balance.
24) I choose to live in the present moment because ‘now’ is all there is. All of my power is in the now.
25) I know that everyone is at a different level of spiritual awareness, and doing the best they can.
26) I release limiting thoughts, beliefs, and relationships that no longer serve me.
27) Abundance is a natural result of my gratitude and appreciation for life. Prosperity flows to me with ease when I’m in alignment with my true self.
28) My sincere gratitude and appreciation for life attracts abundance to me.
29) I am an extension of the universe, limitless and infinite.
30) I practice acceptance for all people.
31) I am a vibrational being, attracting people and experiences that match my frequency.
32) I have everything I need to fulfill my life’s purpose.
33) My very existence is proof that I am adored by the universe.
34) I honor negative emotions that arise within me. They are my teachers.
35) I am spiritually awake and aware.
Crown Chakra Mantras
Chanting a mantra is slightly different than using affirmations, because it uses the sound of the mantra to balance your crown. But I am including it here because it’s still repeating a word with the intention to balance the crown chakra. So if you’re curious about chanting then give it a try!
What Is The Mantra For The Crown Chakra?
The traditional mantra for the crown chakra is AUM. So if you enjoy chanting, you can repeat this sound either aloud or in your mind, to activate your crown chakra.
You can repeat the AUM chant as many times as you’d like. Remember, quality is better than quantity here! So if you say it once each morning as you focus on your crown chakra, that’s wonderful. Or, if you prefer to repeat your crown mantra, 108 is a common number of repetitions. To keep track (and to stay focused), people often use mala beads during their chanting ritual. And of course you can repeat your affirmations using mala beads too, if you have them.
In English, the action or mantra associated to the crown chakra is ‘I Understand’. This is because the crown chakra is all about spiritual awareness. So sometimes it’s nice to use affirmations that begin with the mantra ‘I understand’.
If these call to you, feel free to use them! Also, I’d love to know your favorite crown chakra affirmation or mantra. Please leave a comment below and share!
Crown Chakra ‘I Understand’ Affirmations
36) I understand that I am a spiritual being having a human experience.
37) I understand that all living beings are connected.
38) I understand that conflict is an essential part of life.
40) I understand that I am more than my physical identity.
41) I understand the law of attraction will bring me what I focus on.
42) I understand I have the ability to connect with the energy of my passed loved ones.
43) I understand that I am co-creating my life with the universe.
44) I understand that everything is energy.
45) I understand that my soul came here to grow and expand.
Make Your Crown Chakra Affirmations More Powerful
Your crown chakra responds readily to aromatherapy. I created Heaven’s Door crown chakra spray to use with your affirmations! It contains some of the highest vibrational oils available, including sandalwood and jasmine.
Just close your eyes, spritz and inhale while you repeat your crown chakra affirmations. The affirmation on the bottle says, “I feel strongly aligned with my soul and am on my path to reach my highest potential. ” So this is the energy you will be receiving when you use this chakra spray.
Give yourself several days to make these crown chakra affirmations a habitual part of your spiritual self-care routine. You will absolutely notice a difference if you stick to them! Drop me a comment below with your favorite affirmation from the list, or share your own personal favorite.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
What other chakras could use healing? Scan the list below and click on one, without giving it too much thought. Your intuition will guide you:
- Calming Root Chakra Affirmations
- Deep Healing Sacral Chakra Affirmations
- Empowering Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations
- Soothing Heart Chakra Affirmations
- Encouraging Throat Chakra Affirmations
- Enlightening Third Eye Chakra Affirmations
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!