A grateful heart is the key to unlocking the abundance, joy, and peace that you deserve. These affirmations of gratitude will help you to capture the spirit of thankfulness so you can step into your best life. I hope they bring you inspiration and comfort.
Gratitude and Law of Attraction
In order to understand why a gratitude practice is so important, we have to talk about the law of attraction.
If you’re not familiar with this universal law, it tells us that our dominant thoughts, feelings, and beliefs determine our future experiences.
Every area of your life benefits when you create pathways of gratitude in your brain.
This is because as you train yourself to get into a mindset of appreciation, you literally become a magnet for positive experiences.
As you work your gratitude affirmations into your daily life, your point of attraction will shift, ushering upgrades into every situation.
When you are focused on gratitude, the universe must bring you more to be grateful for – it is law.
A grateful heart is a magnet for miracles.Unknown
Gratitude affirmations change the lens you use to view your world, helping you activate the very best version of each moment.
Why Gratitude Affirmations Are So Powerful
Affirmations of gratitude are a powerful tool to help you cultivate a gratitude practice.
There are so many benefits to affirming your gratitude. In fact, Harvard Studies show that people who practice gratitude:
- Enjoy greater happiness
- Feel more positive emotions
- Relish good experiences
- Improve their health
- Better deal with adversity
- Build stronger relationships
When you repeat your gratitude affirmations, positive emotions within you gain momentum. As a result, your thoughts, words, and actions improve as well. In this way, gratitude affirmations help you to manifest upgrades in every area of your life.
So as you scan through the list below, note any affirmations that really hit home with you and make you feel good.
The true magic behind any affirmation is the way it makes you feel when you say it.
Affirmations of Gratitude
- I give thanks for my physical body.
- I appreciate the roof over my head.
- I’m grateful that I have enough food to eat.
- I love my friends and family.
- My life is filled with blessings.
- I like knowing that every day is a fresh new beginning.
- I appreciate the constant rhythm of the sun rising and setting each day.
- I’m grateful for the air that I breathe.
- I’m grateful for my mind’s ability to focus.
- I’m so grateful to live in this age of technology and convenience.
- I love knowing that I can have, do, or be anything I set my mind to.
- I love knowing the law of attraction allows me to turn my thoughts into things.
- I express gratitude for the plants, animals and nature in my world.
- I enjoy the soothing energy of the outdoors.
- I love the variety of activities to explore in this world.
- I love the changing of the seasons.
- I appreciate all that my body can do.
- I love knowing my body can heal itself in my sleep.
- I make a game out of looking for blessings.
- I love knowing there are always blessings hidden in my challenges.
- I appreciate my days off from work.
- I appreciate my job.
- I appreciate the money that flows to me from all directions.
- I’m grateful for all the loved ones in my life.
- I appreciate my five senses that allow me to experience the world.
- I love knowing I can express myself authentically to the world. I appreciate all the opportunities today has to offer me.
- I love feeling free and happy, joyous, and free.
- I’m grateful that my parents served as a vessel for me to be born.
- I’m so happy to be here.
- I appreciate my life partner.
- Appreciation helps me to thrive.
- My positive attitude attracts wonderful people into my life.
- The more I express my gratitude, the more I have to be grateful for.
- Gratitude is medicine for my soul.
I Am Grateful Affirmations
- I am grateful for my creative thoughts.
- I am grateful for my education and street smarts.
- I am grateful for my life experiences.
- I’m grateful for all the food in my kitchen.
- I’m grateful I always have access to delicious food and fresh water.
- I am grateful for everyone in a service job whom I encounter throughout my day.
- I am grateful I can control light at the flick of a switch.
- I am grateful for my favorite musicians and songs.
- I am grateful for all the entertainment choices on TV.
- I am grateful to live in a world where transportation is easy.
- I’m grateful for indoor plumbing.
- I am grateful for heating and cooling in my home and workspace.
- I am grateful to know that every uncomfortable situation is temporary.
- I’m grateful that I have all the tools I need to self-nurture.
- I am grateful for my healthy sense of humor.
- I’m grateful to those who bring out the best in me.
- I am grateful for my life life lessons that have made me strong and wise.
- I’m grateful for my hopes and dreams.
- I am grateful to the people who have helped me become who I am.
- I am grateful for my spiritual practice.
- I’m grateful for the diversity in the world.
- I’m grateful for my spiritual awareness.
- I’m grateful for my spirit team who is always guiding me.
- I am grateful for my emotions and the wisdom they offer me.
- I’m grateful for the abundance that flows into my life.
Morning Gratitude Affirmations
- I’m so lucky and blessed to wake up in this safe warm space.
- I’m grateful for the insights I gained during my dreams.
- I’m grateful for the clarity and replenishment that I feel.
- I’ve enjoyed my solitude.
- I appreciate all the clothes in my closet.
- I’m grateful for the sun in the sky.
- I welcome this day with appreciation in my heart.
- I love knowing today is full of possibilities.
- Today is a fresh, new start.
- I say yes to all the gifts the universe has to offer me today.
- I’m grateful for my safe and cozy bed.
- Today I choose to appreciate everything.
- I appreciate knowing that everything is always working out for me.
- If I encounter stress today, I will look for something to be grateful for.
- Gratitude is a practice in mindfulness.
- I will focus on the smallest tasks with loving care today.
- I appreciate my body’s ability to function while I rest.
- I love knowing I’ve come back into perfect vibrational alignment.
- interest and appreciation.
- I appreciate this moment just as it is.
- I feel goodness flowing to me.
- Abundance surrounds me as a result of my appreciation.
- I am worthy of radiant health and well-being.
- Each morning, I choose gratitude as my focus.
- I’m grateful for another beautiful day.
Thankful Gratitude Affirmations
- I am thankful for all that I have and am open to more.
- I am thankful for my body.
- I am thankful for my family.
- I’m thankful for my job.
- I am thankful for my friends.
- I’m thankful for the natural world.
- I am thankful for my work-life balance.
- I am thankful for the food on my table.
- I am thankful for this moment.
- I am thankful for my natural skills and talents.
- I am thankful that I am always being guided by a higher power.
- I’m thankful for everything I’ve learned.
- I’m thankful for the opportunities that have come my way.
- I’m thankful for all the success I have achieved.
- I’m thankful that I am always growing and expanding.
- I’m thankful for my freedom.
- I’m thankful that I am me.
- I am thankful for technology.
- I’m thankful for the convenience of my modern world.
- I’m thankful for my favorite clothes.
- I’m thankful for the different ways I can decorate and adorn my body.
- I’m thankful for my exercise practice.
- I’m thankful to myself for practicing self-care.
- I give thanks for my favorite hobbies and pastimes.
- I’m thankful for all the goodness flowing to me.
- I’m thankful for the promise of tomorrow.
- I’m thankful for the opportunity to uplift others.
- I’m thankful for my community.
- I’m thankful for the variety this world has to offer me.
- I give thanks for my unique spiritual gifts.
How To Use Your Affirmations of Gratitude
Once you’ve found your favorite affirmations for gratitude, you can use them in a variety of ways.
Here are some ideas to get you started!
- As a journal prompt for writing about what you appreciate about each day.
- Print and frame your favorite.
- Post-it to your bathroom mirror to start the day with an attitude of gratitude.
- Add a reminder to your phone so it pops up mid-day.
- Use the pillow method to manifest gratitude while you sleep
- Repeat it with mala beads to manifest more blessings
What’s Your Favorite Gratitude Affirmation?
If you have a favorite gratitude affirmation, or you thought of more things to appreciate that I missed, please drop them in the replies below so I can add them to the list.
Your life is brimming with blessings and magic just waiting to be noticed!
All you have to do is adjust your focus so that you can tune to the vibration of abundance, joy and peace.
Keep practicing your affirmations of gratitude daily and write about them in your journal until an attitude of gratitude becomes second nature to you.
You deserve the best in all things!
Self-care starts here!
Align with the unique energy of the season. Get positive affirmations, moon cycle dates, and a free card reading each month, sent straight to your inbox.✨
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!