Happy Friday to you! Today I’m sharing my favorite Friday affirmations to wrap up your work week and welcome the weekend.
How Friday Affirmations Can Help
Friday affirmations are helpful for many reasons! They can enrich your life in the following ways:
A lot of times by the end of the week, you can feel super rundown. Feelings of frustration and overwhelm can build up from dealing with everything on your plate.
While routines in general help us to thrive, sometimes work demands go against your natural biorhythm. There may be days when you’d rather roll over when the alarm goes off! Let alone get up, dressed, show up for work, and then tend to your personal obligations after a long day.
The pace of daily life can take a toll, so it’s important to set intentions to return to your natural state of calm.
Life is busy! It can be really easy to take the good things for granted when you’re engrossed in the details of your daily life. But studies show that happiness is directly tied to a regular gratitude practice.
So, if you can make it part of your routine to at least practice affirmations of gratitude every Friday, every area of your life will reap the benefits.
It’s an important part of self-care to set aside time to process the events of the week. Consider questions like:
- What did I learn this week?
- What could I have done better?
- What am I most proud of?
Taking the time to honor your feelings ensures negative emotions don’t build up inside you.
Mindfulness is all about ensuring your thoughts dwell on what your body is doing now (not reviewing the past or worrying about the future). When you set clear intentions for the day instead of just reacting to other people, you have a much better chance of things going well.
In other words, Friday affirmations can help you manifest whatever you want to create for yourself next.
Using positive affirmations in this way is also known as segment intending. This is one of Abraham Hicks’ manifesting techniques that involves setting intentions for each part of your day.
You can read more about segment intending, and other manifesting processes here: Complete List of 22 Abraham Hicks Processes + How To Use Them
More Positive Affirmations to Raise Your Spirits:
Positive I AM Affirmations for Success, Love, Wealth
70 Best Saturday Affirmations to Feel Rested and Happy
65 Sunday Affirmations to Manifest a Beautiful Week
115 Terrific Tuesday Affirmations to Brighten Your Day
50 Positive Monday Affirmations for An Epic Week
Positive Morning Affirmations for The Best Day Ever
Friday Morning Affirmations
- I’m going to make this the best Friday that I possibly can.
- I ground my energy and set intentions for a beautiful day.
- I am exactly where I belong this morning.
- I welcome clarity and divine guidance into my day.
- I am mentally focused and enjoy perfect clarity.
- I am energized and ready to finish the week strong.
- I’ll rely on my sense of humor today to keep things in perspective.
- I’ve made it through the week and just have one more day to go.
- I look forward to the weekend!
- I welcome this Friday with open arms and positive expectations.
- I’m so blessed to have a beautiful life with wonderful weekend activities to look forward to.
- I’ll make time to celebrate my accomplishments of the week today.
- I’ve learned many new things this week and will close out this chapter with gratitude and love.
- I eagerly embrace this new day.
- Yesterday is in the past, and all my power isn’t this moment.
- I deserve time to relax, restore, and recharge.
- I will treat everyone who crosses my path with dignity and respect today.
- I will go with the flow today.
- I will protect my high vibe and by disengaging from drama and gossip today.
- I will have meaningful interactions today and express myself openly and honestly.
Friday Affirmations for Work
- The week is nearly complete and I look forward to wrapping things up today.
- I will practice kindness today, whenever I can.
- I will recognize and appreciate others’ contributions and accomplishments today.
- I know I can handle whatever the day brings.
- I will use my strength, skills, and talents to create solutions and upgrades for my team.
- I’m so grateful knowing my job will be waiting for me when I return on Monday.
- I appreciate and look forward to a nice break over the weekend.
- I care about my coworkers and customers well-being; we’re all doing our best and deserve a break.
- I will give work my very best today and also look forward to putting it all on hold when the day is over.
- I honor my commitments to my work team
- Today I will set time aside to organize and prepare for next week.
- I am open to opportunities to learn new skills.
- Instead of acting rashly, I will let drama go, and reassess challenges on Monday.
- I don’t have to get everything done today, all I have to do is my best.
- I will step back whenever I feel overwhelmed and remember that all is well.
- I will keep issues at work in perspective by focusing on peace.
- I can always take a moment to breathe if I feel myself getting stressed out.
- I will finish up my work week in the best possible way.
- I deserve a healthy work life balance.
- I honor the flow of my life and transition from work week to weekend with grace.
- No matter what happens today, it’s Friday!
Happy Friday Affirmations
- I give myself permission to unplug from work over the weekend.
- I did a great job this week and now it’s time to recharge.
- I suspend all work related thoughts and activities until Monday.
- It’s safe to let go and shift my focus onto my personal life.
- I look forward to reconnecting with the people I’m closest to this weekend.
- I look back on my week with curious objectivity, so I can do better in the future.
- I will help others without being asked.
- I forgive myself for anything I didn’t do perfectly this week.
- I recognize my own accomplishments this week, and need no outside validation.
- I did my best this week and that is more than enough.
- I take full responsibility for creating a healthy work-life balance.
- I take the weekend to nourish my physical, emotional, and spiritual wellness people.
- I create a healthy balance between socializing with my favorite people and taking time for solitude.
- I am happy with who I am right now.
- I am excited about what lies ahead.
- I let go of any thoughts that get in the way of experiencing joy and pleasure.
- Happiness is a skill that I can develop.
- I welcome the weekend with open arms.
- I’m open to fun, new activities and adventures.
- It’s easy for me to shift out of work mode, and into play mode.
- I will connect with my inner child this weekend.
More Positive Friday Affirmations
- I am grateful for my life today.
- I am confident in myself.
- My life is blessed.
- I am proud of myself.
- I have what it takes to succeed.
- I am worthy of love and respect.
- I deserve to live my life to the fullest.
- I am capable of anything I set my mind to.
- I am confident about myself and my abilities.
- I am grateful for everything I have.
- I am deeply loved.
- I am happy, intelligent, and successful.
- I am powerful and capable.
- I give myself permission to re-evaluate my goals as needed.
- I am healthy and strong.
- I will make good decisions today.
- I am cared for and supported at all times.
After you use your Friday affirmations for a few weeks in a row, take time and reflect.
- Are you weeks unfolding a bit more smoothly?
- Are you getting more out of your weekends?
I strongly encourage you to write down your thoughts and observations in your manifesting journal so you can track your improvement over time.
Positive affirmations are all about manifesting upgrades in your life! So be sure to check in and write down how they’re helping you.
Cheers to the weekend! 🥂
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!