Got a case of the Sunday Scaries? These positive affirmations for work will help you to gather your inner peace, confidence, and strength so that you can show up as your very best self.
I don’t know about you, but despite my spiritual practice, there’s something about work that can still get me worked up!
Whether you need a confidence boost, are dealing with a difficult person, or just need help keeping things in perspective, these positive work affirmations are going to help you.
How Positive Work Affirmations Can Help You
Positive affirmations for work are an excellent tool to help you succeed in your career. Here are some of the benefits they offer:
Become more mindful. Often times we are called upon to multitask and then nothing gets done to the best of our ability. Work affirmations can help you to center your thoughts so that you can have the mental clarity and focus you need to execute all of your tasks.
Keep things in perspective. It’s easy to lose sight of the big picture when you’re entrenched in your work, and not necessarily surrounded by like-minded people. These positive work affirmations are crafted specifically to bring you back to center, so you don’t lose yourself in the chaos.
Manage negative emotions. Negative emotions are always indicative of one thing: there’s discord between the way spirit is looking at your situation, versus the way you’re seeing it.
These work affirmations will help you tap in to that high vibrational place that’s always within you. When your vibe rises, you’ll experience more positive emotions, regardless of what’s going on around you.
Positive Affirmations for Success at Work
- I am perfectly poised for success.
- I can rise to any challenge.
- Each day I learn more every challenge is an opportunity to hone my skills.
- I claim my power now.
- Each day I learn I grow more assertive and confident.
- I’m clear minded and organized.
- My coworkers can count on me because I am organized and dependable.
- I have set clear goals and fully intend to achieve them.
- I’m making excellent progress.
- My work makes a difference and the more I thrive the better off everyone will be.
- I’m excited about taking on new things.
- I love to expand my knowledge and abilities.
- I am eager to crush my goals and create new ones.
- My workplace is the perfect environment for my personal growth and expansion.
- I’m exactly where I belong at this point in my career.
- My work is part of my spiritual path and life purpose and supports my life purpose.
- I’ve completely got this!
- Others respond warmly to my good intentions.
- I have successful interactions throughout the workday.
- I command respect wherever I go.
- Others appreciate what I do and respect me.
- My time, efforts, and contributions have great value.
- I connect easily with my peers.
- My work is thorough, thoughtful, and accurate.
- I am ever growing and expanding in my career.
- It’s easy for me to pick up new skills.
- I allow myself to step outside my comfort zone so that I can grow.
- I deserve abundance and it flows to me naturally.
Affirmations for Confidence at Work
- I am perfectly capable of facing new challenges.
- I alone determined my mood, no one else.
- Each day I become more secure and self-assured.
- I’m learning so much with each passing day.
- I’ve done difficult things before, and I always pull through.
- My thoughts, feelings, and opinions are just as valuable as everyone else’s.
- I claim my power today.
- I express myself with confidence and grace.
- All of my emotions are sacred.
- Fear is just a signal of what’s important to me, but it does not control my actions.
- I listen to others I intuitively know how to best navigate each situation.
- I’m prepared and flexible for anything that unfolds during the workday.
- I’m prepared and my best is good enough.
- I put my heart into my work and others appreciate that.
- I’m curious to learn and ask questions when necessary.
- I have many natural talents and spiritual gifts that I can apply to my job.
- Work is just one part of my full and meaningful life.
- I’m exactly where I belong.
- My intention is to soak up as much knowledge as possible in this chapter of my career.
- I do my best and am proud of my accomplishments.
- The way others treat me is a reflection of how I feel about myself.
- I deserve to be well compensated for the work that I do.
- I inhale confidence and exhale stress.
- As I gain more self-respect and confidence, others will treat me better.
- I have a great deal to offer my work team.
- I am confident in my abilities.
- My work team is lucky to have me and I am grateful for them.
- I’m learning new things every day.
- I am resilient and strong.
Affirmations for Work Stress
- The universe lovingly places difficult people on my path for my own spiritual growth.
- I see past people’s actions and sense their true intentions.
- Everyone’s doing the best that they can.
- I am easy, flexible, and flowing with others.
- My sense of humor is a blessing during stressful times.
- I’m really good at holding onto my inner calm.
- I am a spiritual being having a physical experience.
- My soul signed up for these challenges in order to grow.
- I can have conversations while keeping my emotions steady.
- I’m doing the best that I can and that is enough.
- Tomorrow is a new day; it’s OK I don’t have to get everything done right now.
- I bless my challenges because I know they are guiding me toward spiritual growth.
- Dealing with difficult people allows me to flex my emotional strength.
- I think before reacting.
- I rise above petty drama because my inner peace is my top priority.
- Whenever I feel stressed, I take a moment to close my eyes and breathe.
- I attract those into my life who match my vibration.
- I don’t sweat the small stuff.
- My intuition tells me when I need to return to my natural state of calm.
- I welcome opportunities to practice mastery over my emotions.
- I give myself time to step away and breathe whenever I need to.
- All is well in my world.
How To Use Positive Work Affirmations
The best time to do your positive work affirmations is before you get there. Affirmations are far more effective when they are used in advance, to pre-pave your work day.
Here are some suggestions for how to use work affirmations:
- Say them to yourself as soon as you awaken (that’s what I do)
- Write them in your journal each morning
- Repeat them in your car/on your daily commute
- Place a reminder in your phone so it pops up when you arrive to work
- Post a sticky on your vanity mirror
- Keep a list written down or in your phone, so you can read them in moments of stress
More Tips for a Positive Work Day
Do you use any aromatherapy at work? As a certified Aromatherapist, I can tell you that essential oils are one of the most effective ways to immediately shift your emotions.
A diffuser is probably out of the question (unless you work from home). So these roll-ons are the perfect choice. Just roll onto pulse points and breathe.
You can repeat your affirmation while you’re inhaling these aromas!
It will boost the power of your affirmations and uplift your emotions right away.
Essential Oils For Confidence at Work
If you’re focused on building confidence at work, then I recommend this blend for the solar plexus chakra.
Your solar plexus carries all of your feelings and beliefs around confidence, self worth, and personal power.
I made this list of solar plexus chakra affirmations to help you gain strength in this area. I hope you find them helpful!: Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations to Feel Calm and Strong
Essential Oils For Stress Relief at Work
If you’re dealing with stress at work, then your best bet is the root chakra roll-on. This blend helps you to feel stable, grounded, and focused:
Your root chakra is home to your sense of belonging and security. For more root chakra affirmations, read this next : 49 Powerful Root Chakra Affirmations to Feel Stable and Grounded
Essential Oils For Success at Work
My recommendation to usher in successful experiences at work is the third eye chakra blend by Rocky Mountain Oils (RMO).
It stimulates creative ideas and solutions, and encourages mindfulness so you can see the clearest path toward your goals.
Did these positive affirmations for work help you? Which ones are your favorite? Leave me a comment below!
If you are really suffering at work and find it difficult to get through even a single workday, then I urge you to give yourself permission to explore ways to permanently change your situation.
But since these things time and planning, use your positive work affirmations until that day comes.Good luck and have a fantastic day at work tomorrow!
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!