If you’re a writer, then you’ve been blessed with a beautiful spiritual gift! So you can’t let self doubt or a case of writer’s block get in the way of serving your tribe. Today I’m sharing powerful affirmations for writers, to help you refill your creative well and proudly share your voice with the world.
Plus, I’m sharing my best tip to maximize results and get your creative juices flowing.
What Are Affirmations for Writers?
An affirmation is a positive statement that you want to become true.
The list of affirmations below are tailored specifically to authors, bloggers, songwriters, and creatives. They will remind you of your worthiness, ability, and your mission.
Writing requires you to be in a high vibrational space where you can tap into your creative genius. Affirmations will help you get there.
How Affirmations for Writers Can Help
Afirmations work by uplifting your emotions, and helping you to form healthy thinking habits that support your goals.
These affirmations for writers will help you to get out of your own way, by reconnecting you to the bottomless well of creativity inside you.
Your life experiences give you a unique perspective that no one else can offer!
So when you feel creatively blocked, come back to this list. These writer’s affirmations and the self-care tips that follow, will help you to self-nurture, so you can deliver your message to the world.
Prepare to get inspired!
Daily Affirmations for Writers
- Writing is fun and it brings me joy.
- My intention is to uplift, entertain, and inspire others.
- Writing is a healthy outlet for my creative ideas.
- I love to connect with others through the written word.
- I break my goals down into manageable chunks.
- My potential for success is limitless.
- There’s a place for me in the literary world that no one else can fill.
- I’m building something beautiful, sentence by sentence.
- I give myself permission to write freely without self-judgment.
- A clear stream of consciousness flows through me and onto the page.
- There’s no need to edit myself as I go, I simply allow what’s inside me to emerge.
- There’s no pressure to be perfect or complete; my work is alive and everchanging.
- My message enriches the lives of others.
- I pursue what I love and what I love pursues me.
- Every great author starts out as a novice.
- I invest in my skills and practice them regularly.
- Writing is a spiritual gift that I am blessed with.
- I am a spiritual teacher, sharing lessons and healing messages through my words.
- My writing has the ability to support me financially.
- The space between my readers and me is sacred ground, and we connect from the heart.
- My life experiences serve as inspiration for my writing.
- Everyone who appears on my path was sent to support my journey.
- I write authentically from my soul.
- There’s no need to edit myself for the sake of pleasing the masses.
- I reach for the stars with my feet on the ground. Then I write.
- I am right on track.
- I connect with others deeply through my work.
- The most important part of communication is listening, and I respectfully listen to my audience.
- There’s a story inside me that wants to be brought to life.
Affirmations for Writer’s Block
I write all day, every day. So I can completely relate to that feeling of being mentally blocked. What I can promise you is that the flow of your writing will become more natural and get easier with time.
The best of piece advice I can offer is to make sure you protect the joy that you feel when you write.
If you try to force something when you’re not in the right headspace, it’s going to be a frustrating experience with disappointing results.
So before you sit down to practice your craft, read through these affirmations for writer’s block.
- When inspiration strikes, I will be ready.
- I find myself in the mood to write more and more often.
- My thoughts, feelings, perspective, and experiences have value.
- I love to look back on the work that I’ve done.
- When I’m in the creative mode, nothing can stop me from writing.
- When I’m not in the creative mode, I immerse myself into daily life and refill my creative well.
- I’m proud of my accomplishments so far.
- I’m fine tuning my skills as a writer and get better every day.
- No one in the world can share my story but me.
- Every experience in my life has prepared me to share my wisdom with the world.
- I practice my writing every day and am always learning new things.
- I let go of harsh judgments against myself.
- I set realistic milestones and celebrate each one.
- I honor my emotions and only write when I’m under the influence of my Source.
- There’s no need to worry about what others think of my work; I write strictly for myself and for my tribe.
- I possess everything I need to let the words flow effortlessly.
- I am exactly where I belong on my path.
- Every great writer experiences the ebb and flow of creative inspiration.
- I take each writing project day by day.
- I offer myself as a vessel for any messages that need to be delivered to the world.
- Brilliant ideas come to me while I sleep, and I awaken eager to write about them.
- My work is an expression of love.
- I listen to my body and take breaks when I need them.
- I embrace my emotions and use them to enrich my work.
- Words flow to me easily.
- My imagination is a world of my own that I can visit anytime; I return with stories to share with my tribe.
How To Maximize Your Writer’s Affirmations
Writers need to give extra loving care to their solar plexus and throat chakra. Here’s why.
Solar Plexus Chakra Healing for Writers
The solar plexus chakra is responsible for your sense of:
- personal power
Do you feel like you deserve the recognition, financial abundance, and freedom of being a successful writer?
Do you feel capable of managing the responsibilities, criticisms, and life changes that will come along with that success?
If the answer is anything but a resounding “YES!” then you need solar plexus chakra healing. Otherwise, your limiting beliefs will hold you back and affect your work.
This post goes into depth on solar plexus chakra healing:
But my favorite way to usher in confidence and self-worth is by using solar plexus chakra oils. Their emotional healing properties start affecting the brain within seconds of inhalation.
Believe me, it works. I’m a writer and a certified Aromatherapist, so this is kind of my jam.
Here is the blend that I use. You can diffuse it in your workspace, or get the roll-on.
Throat Chakra Healing for Writers
The throat chakra is responsible for:
- Asserting your will
- Listening skills
- Authentic self-expression
When energy is freely flowing through your throat chakra, the right words come to you with ease, and you make meaningful connections with your audience.
A balanced throat chakra also allows you to accept constructive criticism, stay true to your creative vision, and relate to your readers.
This post shares all the ways to bring healing to this energy center. You can also read this list of throat chakra affirmations if you struggle to express yourself:
- How To Open Your Throat Chakra and Live Your Truth: 10 Best Ways
- 29 Throat Chakra Affirmations to Speak Your Truth
I understand how scary it can feel to share what’s in your heart. But that’s what makes your writing rich, relatable, and lovable!
This throat chakra oil blend will support you beautifully. I highly recommend using daily, especially if you’re still trying to find your voice as a writer.
Diffuse some in your workspace. Or, roll a bit onto your palms. Then, cup your hands over your nose and mouth and inhale deeply before you begin writing.
This sweet little ritual will get energy flowing through your fifth chakra, so you can capture the essence of your message with just the right words.
I hope you found these writing affirmations encouraging, comforting, and motivating! Since you love to write, you may enjoy these writing exercises for affirmations. Check these out next:
- 33×3 Manifestation Method:3 Easy Steps To Do Right Now
- 55×5 Manifesting Method To Shift Your Mindset Now
Keep practicing your skills and remember, your story deserves to be told. It will shine a light in the world that only you can.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!