Your imagination is the birthplace for beautiful new creations! Today I’m sharing 75 amazing affirmations for creativity to help you get inspired so you can bring your visions to life. Whether you’re a writer, artist, or entrepreneur, this creativity guide will help you let go of fear and move towards success.
Everyone has the potential for creativity, but sometimes you just feel ‘stuck’.
You have a well of creative genius inside you that you can always access! Affirmations are a great way to find your way back to it.
Creativity is an essential part of life and helps you to build a sense of purpose and fulfilment. It can also be incredibly liberating to look at things from new perspectives and express yourselves in unique ways.
When you’re in tune with your personal creative genius, you become open to new opportunities for self-expression, collaboration, and success.
How Affirmations Can Boost Creativity
Affirmations can be an incredibly powerful tool to increase creativity and push you out of your comfort zone.
Positive affirmations remind you that if you keep trying, experience failure, and are determined to succeed, anything is possible.
By acknowledging your potential, capabilities and the right resources at your disposal, affirmations can boost your confidence and open up creative pathways.
Let’s find your perfect creativity affirmation!
Positive Affirmations for Creativity
- Creative ideas are always finding me.
- I am imaginative and curious.
- I allow myself to express my creativity without judgment.
- New ideas come to me when I’m sleeping.
- I draw on my life experiences for creative inspiration.
- I give myself permission to try new things.
- My creations are for me and I never self judge.
- It’s easy for me to find ways to make things beautiful.
- I enjoy expressing myself in creative ways.
- My perspective is unique and so are my creations.
- I have a curious and innovative spirit.
- I give myself permission to daydream, visualize and imagine.
- When new ideas flow to me, I honor them by writing them down so I can return to them in perfect timing.
- My creative work is an expression of freedom.
- I appreciate the creative ideas that hatch within me.
- I make plenty of time for fun and play.
- I keep my mind open to new perspectives.
- I love turning thoughts to things.
- I only share my creations when I’m ready; there is no pressure.
- Being creative is fun, and when it doesn’t feel fun, I take a break.
- My creative mind brings blessings to every area of my life.
- I create a safe space for myself to explore new ways of self-expression.
- My mind is limitless!
- It’s fun to use my brain power in new ways.
- It’s easy for me to find beauty as I move through my day.
- I am in alignment with my Source at all times.
- Self-expression feels good.
- I never filter my work to try to please others.
- Being imaginative brings me joy.
- I always think outside the box.
- Others appreciate my unique perspective.
- I give myself permission to learn, grow, and change.
- My art is a reflection of me.
- My life is a beautiful work of art.
- I get inspiration from the most unlikely places.
- I uplift others through my creative work.
- Sometimes my dreams give me insights into my next creation.
- I follow my positive emotions when I’m creating, without overthinking.
- When I’m not feeling creative, I give myself permission to take a break.
- I honor the ebb and flow of my creative inspiration.
- My creative genius is available to me at any time.
- I have faith in myself to bring my visions to life.
- No one sees the world quite like I do and that is my superpower.
- I use my natural talent and skills to bring beauty into the world.
- I feel energized and motivated for my next creative project.
- I always have plenty of energy to bring my ideas to life..
- The Universe supports me in my creative goals.
- I enjoy learning new things and building new skills that will help me express myself in new ways.
- It is natural for me to bring my visions into reality.
- Being creative helps me to feel the peace and joy that I deserve.
- I can see something in my mind, and manifest into the world.
- I connect with others through my creative endeavors.
- My creations make the world a better place.
- It brings me joy to delight others with my creative style.
- My imagination is wild and wonderful.
- I always make time for my creative work.
- It’s important to experiment and fail, so that I can grow.
- Prioritizing my creative expression is an act of self-care.
- It’s fun to experiment and try new things.
- My mind is full of fun, new ideas.
- I am a solution oriented person.
- It’s perfectly safe to share my creations with the world.
- My life serves as an example for others to embrace their own authenticity.
- I enjoy every phase of the creative process.
- I honor myself for the ideas I bring to life.
- Sometimes my creations don’t unfold the way I expected, and that’s a necessary part of the creative process.
- I have the power that creates worlds at my fingertips.
- I create space for myself to daydream and imagine.
- When I shine my own unique light, it’s easy for like-minded souls to find me.
- I enjoy collaborating with others.
- I connect with my inner child and allow them to contribute to my creative work.
- Being creative heals me on every level.
- I use my creative time to practice mindfulness and meditation.
- Being creative helps me to discover new things about myself.
- My unique views deserve to be seen and heard.
- I allow creations to flow from me without resistance.
- I am my own biggest fan.
- The more I express myself, the easier it is to be creative.
- I see beauty and inspiration all around me.
- I am a magnet for creative inspiration.
How To Use Your Creativity Affirmations
Creative affirmations are easy and fun to use, and a great way to start creating positive energy.
To begin, find your favorite creativity affirmation. Read it aloud or write it down and repeat it throughout the day.
Speaking aloud allows your mind and body to remember what you’re trying to achieve, while writing down the affirmation can help reinforce positive thoughts and also provide a good reminder for later in the day.
As you continue to say or write down these affirmations, notice how they make you feel; then focus on that feeling as an end goal!
You can also:
- Print your favorite and keep it in your workspace.
- Use the pillow method to connect to your creative genius while you sleep
- Repeat it while moving your body (during yoga, or on a walk); moving your physical body helps dissolve creative blocks
When To Use Creativity Affirmations
Creativity affirmations work best when used deliberately and with purpose. Start by choosing a few affirmations that best match with your goals; then use them as much and as often as possible throughout the day.
Use creativity affirmations in the morning to start your day with the right mindset, and keep a few affirmations close by during projects or meeting so you can repeat them if needed.
When negative thoughts start clouding your mind, turn to positive affirmations and counterbalance them with positive motivation.
More Ways to Boost Creativity
Affirmations are just one way to enhance creativity. Here are some more methods to try:
Have some fun.
Happy distractions. Being creatively blocked is usually accompanied by stress. Try putting your creative endeavors on the back burner and focus on having fun. Happy distractions raise your vibration, and when this happens, resistance melts away and you’re able to receive creative inspiration.
Express your creativity in a different way.
Trying too hard gets you nowhere. Try a new creative outlet and give yourself permission to come back to your main project when it feels right.
An example of this is when I got stuck redecorating my living room. I have an oversized bookshelf that I could not figure out how to style no matter what I did. Everything I tried looked wrong and it was driving me nuts because it was the only thing I noticed when I walked into the room.
So, I finally gave up and did some creative writing for a couple of days instead. I promised myself I wouldn’t try again until I was actually in the mood to do it.
A few days later, it actually sounded like a fun idea to try decorating with a bunch of vintage books I’d had in storage. The project came together in less than an hour, after struggling with it for months!
This is the difference between forced action versus inspired action! You can read more about it here: How To Take Inspired Action to Manifest Your Dreams
Meditate or take a nap.
Whenever you feel stuck, creativity or otherwise, the best thing you can do for yourself is give your mind a rest. So many solutions, ideas, inspired impulses flow to you quiet your mind.
Meditation is something you should do daily for best results. If you fall asleep during your meditation, all the better! When you’re asleep or in meditation, your vibration rises, making you a magnet for your desires. Notice what’s swirling in your mind and your waking moment.
Open Your Sacral Chakra
Your source of creativity lives in your sacral chakra. So when you’re feeling stuck or uninspired, it means your sacral chakra could use some loving care and healing.
There are many ways to bring balance to your second chakra including:
The quickest and easiest way is to use essential oils to boost your creativity.
As an Aromatherapist, I’m always teaching people about the powerful connection between your emotions and your sense of smell.
Diffuse some of this sacral chakra essential oil blend in your workspace or try the roll-on on your pulse points. It will get energy moving through your lower chakras, which will inspire creative thought.
This sweet and spicy blend is a combination of Sandalwood, Clary Sage, Cardamom, Cinnamon Bark, and Jasmine. It smells amazing and helps to usher in motivation, creativity, and joy.
Law of Attraction and Creativity
Everything starts out as a thought. The clothes you’re wearing, the seat you’re relaxing in, and even the device you’re reading this on was once an idea in someone’s mind.
Imagination is the first step of creation! Law of attraction tells us that what we focus on will grow. So, you can use your creative mind as a tool to manifest all sorts of wonderful experiences.
These creativity affirmations will help you through creative projects, but their benefits will spill over into every area of your life!
Your beautiful, unique ideas want to come to life! I hope these affirmations help you to feel creatively inspired. What’s your favorite creativity affirmation? Leave it in the replies below!
If you found this post helpful, please share it so others can benefit from it, too. 🧡
PS – if you want to zip through a slideshow of these images, visit the web story.
Self-care starts here!
Align with the unique energy of the season. Get positive affirmations, moon cycle dates, and a free card reading each month, sent straight to your inbox.✨
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!