If you’re searching for positive affirmations for self worth, it’s a big, beautiful sign that a new version of yourself is ready to emerge. You’re being super brave by taking steps toward creating the life you want. So, applaud yourself for being here. You deserve good in all ways – let the healing work begin!
Where Does Self Worth Come From?
Your sense of self-worth and self-esteem come from your solar plexus chakra. This energy center represents the relationship you have with yourself. So, every thought, feeling and experience that impacts your self-image resides in this chakra.
Your solar plexus is represented by the color yellow, and it resides just above the navel in your subtle body.
When your solar plexus is open and in balance you feel confident, worthy, decisive, and strong.
But when you’re feeling unworthy, it’s a clear signal that you need solar plexus chakra healing. Positive affirmations for self worth are an excellent way to do this!
There are many other self-care activities that support your solar plexus chakra healing. Read this post next for more ideas: 10 Sure Ways To Heal a Solar Plexus Chakra Blockage
Signs of Healthy Self Worth
There’s a long list of benefits to building up your sense of self worth, because it literally affects every area of your life.
- When you have a healthy sense of worthiness, you will
- Be empowered to make your own decisions
- Feel deserving of upgrades in your life
- Attract more financial abundance.
- Set healthy boundaries
- Enjoy healthier relationships
- Naturally drift away from toxic people
- Thrive in your career
- Notice your spiritual path lighting up
- Find relief from anxiety and digestive issues
- Expand your life in new directions
So, if these are areas of your life that need healing than you are absolutely in the right place! These self-worth affirmations are powerful tools to support your healing process.
How Positive Affirmations Can Improve Self Worth
Your beliefs around worthiness are really just practiced thoughts. So when you practice new thoughts, those will eventually become your beliefs.
Self-worth affirmations are a reminder that your sense of worthiness is completely within your control.
You can choose to change the way you see yourself. And when you do, everything in your world will change for the better.
Worthiness is not something that you need to earn. On the contrary – it’s your birthright! These affirmations are designed to uplift your emotions and remind you of that.
When you retire limiting beliefs about what you deserve, magical things happen.
How To Use Positive Affirmations for Self Worth
You can work these affirmations until pretty much any self-care routine that you already have. But here are some of my favorite examples.
Redirect negative thoughts. Your soul never comes with you when you affirm you’re not good enough.
In fact, this is the reason you feel so badly when you think unloving thoughts about yourself. They’re completely out of alignment with your inner truth detector.
So you can use affirmations to to stop negative thoughts in their tracks. Whenever you start to put yourself down, stop, and recite your self worth affirmations instead.
Set intentions for the day. Positive thoughts upon waking can literally change the tone of your entire day. The moments when you first awaken, before you even open your eyes is a magical time. Make it a habit to say your affirmation then.
Mirror work. Stand in front of a mirror and look yourself in the eye. Then, say your self-worth affirmation. This may feel incredibly weird at first. But if it does, it means you have an opportunity for personal growth. So stick with it.
Mantra for meditation. You can repeat your self worth affirmation while you sit comfortably, with eyes closed. Use yellow mala beads if you want to keep count of your repetitions.
Journaling. You can do you keep a manifesting journal? Try writing your self worth affirmation on the front page, so you see it every time you open it up.
If you enjoy writing exercises, give scripting a try. Write your self-worth affirmation at the top of the page, and then think about a situation you’re currently working through.
Then, write about it as if you’re months into the future, looking back on how well it went. Scripting is a very powerful manifesting tool for boosting confidence. Read this post for details on how to on the entire scripting process: How To Use Scripting To Manifest Your Happy Future
Affirmations for Self Worth
- I am worthy of upgrades.
- I deserve to thrive in all areas of my life.
- When I receive, everyone in my life benefits.
- I make solid decisions for myself and my loved ones.
- I trust my gut instincts and honor them.
- My self talk is loving and kind.
- I welcome abundance into my life.
- I carry the wisdom of many lifetimes within me.
- My dreams were meant to come true.
- I am perfectly capable of managing my responsibilities.
- I am enough, exactly as I am.
- My needs are just as important as everyone else’s.
- I am beautiful inside and out.
- I have the full support of my spirit team in everything that I do.
- My past is an important part of who I am and I’m proud of who I’ve become.
- I am growing stronger each day.
- I am learning to stand up for myself.
- Self care is a top priority in my life.
- I release anything that no longer serves me, to make room for my upgrades.
- I claim my power now.
- Life is supposed to be easy, fun, and interesting.
- I decide what is best for me and take inspired action to make it happen.
- I intend to thrive in all areas of my life.
- The world is a better place because I am in it.
- I am blessed with many skills and natural talents.
- I’m proud of the work that I do.
- Other people’s opinions do not control me.
- I’m surrounded by family and friends who love and appreciate me.
- My body is perfect just the way it is.
- I deserve to live my best life.
- I’m free to make my own choices.
- I give myself permission to shine brightly.
- My time is valuable.
- I release unrealistic standards of beauty and focus on joy.
- I forgive myself for past mistakes and am grateful for my lessons.
- It’s OK to want more for myself.
- I set healthy boundaries and read my relationships.
- My body and mind deserve rest and relaxation.
- I deserve to get everything I want out of life.
- I’m exactly where I belong in this moment.
Affirmations for Self Esteem
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- Life wants to be good to me.
- I look for the best in everyone.
- I honor my body and take good care of myself.
- I give myself permission to say no when I want to.
- It’s safe to claim my power.
- I have so much to offer this world.
- I love and appreciate all my body does for me.
- Creating positive change is my responsibility, and I claim it.
- I’m excited about creating happy changes in my life.
- I deserve upgrades.
- I release the need to compare myself to others.
- I’m always kind to myself.
- I treat my body with respect.
- I accept compliments with sincere gratitude.
- As long as I do my best, I have succeeded.
- I am resilient and strong.
- I deserve to be loved deeply.
- My emotions are healing in every moment.
- I attract people who bring out the best in me.
- I release it need to control.
- The more confident I become, the last fearful I feel.
- New opportunities show up for me all the time.
- I channel my energy in healthy ways.
- I am enough.
- The past is over, and I look to the future with enthusiasm.
- I am perfectly at peace with myself.
- I am so grateful for this life.
- My dreams are coming true, I can feel it.
- I love being me.
- I look for reasons to be happy every day.
- All of my feelings are sacred and valid.
- I make my own choices in life.
- My thoughts and feelings are important.
- I think for myself and act accordingly.
- There’s no limit to what I can accomplish.
- I have the right to my own opinions and ideas.
- I have complete faith in my own abilities.
- Mine is the only approval I need, and I accept myself fully.
- I respectfully disregard others’ opinions and trust my own guidance.
- I’m perfectly qualified to handle anything life throws at me.
- I’m beginning to realize my power and I express it in healthy ways.
- Others don’t know what I need unless I tell them, so I speak up for myself.
- I am self-assured and decisive.
- My choices are divinely guided.
My Best Tip For Self Worth Affirmations
My favorite way to heal self-worth issues with affirmations is to pair them with essential oils for the solar plexus chakra healing.
This is my hands down favorite solar plexus chakra oil blend. I use it myself, and can tell you that it is high vibrational, energizing, and soothing at the same time.
This oil blend was lovingly made specifically for solar plexus chakra healing. You can get the 5ml bottle 5ml bottle for diffusing, or the roll on to rub on your pulse points.
If you know me, you know I’ve been a certified Aromatherapist for years. I used to make my own chakra healing blends, and when I found these by Rocky Mountain Oils, switched to theirs – from my own products! That’s how strongly I endorse them.
More Ways To Boost Self Worth
The solar plexus chakra is the energy center responsible for housing your feelings and beliefs around personal power.
So when you experience low self-worth or self esteem, it means you have an opportunity to reclaim some of that power. Confidence is a skill you can develop!
To support your efforts, you can do these things to heal your solar plexus and embrace worthiness:
- Wear yellow, the color of the solar plexus chakra
- Spend time in the sunshine
- Do warrior yoga poses
- Enjoy a cup of lemon tea
- Take tiny steps outside your comfort zone, daily
- Carry a solar plexus healing crystal
Did you enjoy these positive affirmations for self worth?
You are perfectly qualified and entitled to create positive change in your life, without permission or approval from anyone else. So I hope you come away from this post knowing that you are safe and justified as you reclaim your natural born power.
You are strong, capable, and worthy. It’s time to pick the lock of your own cage and be free!
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!