Job interviews can rattle your nerves, for sure! So today I’m sharing positive affirmations for job interviews to help you feel calm, worthy and empowered. You deserve the job of your dreams! These affirmations will help you shine your brightest.
How Positive Affirmations Can Help with Job Interviews
- Soothing your nerves
- Keeping your fear in check
- Focusing your mind
- Channeling nervous energy toward enthusiasm
- Reminding you of your worthiness
So much about nailing a job interview is based on your state of mind when you enter the space.
If you go in feeling confident, curious, and excited to make new connections, you’ll have a much better experience than if you feel doubtful and self-conscious.
This is because the law of attraction brings you experiences that mirror your feelings.
These affirmations will help to raise your vibration so you can have a positive experience during your job interview.
How to Use These Job Affirmations
Pick your favorite affirmation(s) from the list below. Then, you can use it in a variety of ways:
- Use a post-it and stick it to your bathroom mirror so you can focus on it as you get ready
- Add it as a reminder in your phone to alert you before your interview (make sure it’s well before your interview start time!)
- Write down your affirmation and sleep with it under your pillow the night before your interview.
- Repeat it to yourself like a private mantra in your mind as your interview begins
- Use it as a journaling prompt to write about your feelings, thoughts, and dreams
- Try the 33×3 or 55×5 manifestation method to adopt your affirmation as a core belief
Positive Affirmations for Job Interviews
- I am perfectly safe, even when I’m outside my comfort zone.
- I assert myself by sharing my ideas, experience and thoughts.
- I’m proud of my accomplishments.
- I’ve totally got this.
- This is going to unfold even better than I expected.
- This is an excellent opportunity for me to learn and grow, no matter the outcome.
- I inhale confidence and exhale stress.
- My words and actions are divinely guided.
- This interview is a sign that I’m well on my way to manifesting my dream job.
- I’m curious to learn more about this opportunity.
- All of my experiences up to this point have prepared me for today.
- I look forward to making new connections today.
- My interviewers are kind and friendly people, just like me.
- This meeting was divinely arranged for everyone’s mutual benefit.
- Clear and concise answers flow to me with ease.
- I easily connect with others.
- I have many skills and natural talents that would benefit any team.
- I surrender the outcome of this experience to The Universe.
- Everything is always working out for me.
- I am absolutely worthy and capable of doing great things.
- I am decisive and self-assured.
- I will do my best today and that is enough.
- May the Universe grant me this job or something better.
- I am being guided toward the job that will allow me to serve others best.
- I am a magnet for positive experiences.
- Success flows to me with ease.
- I deserve financial upgrades.
- I’m excited to take on new challenges.
- I bring out the best in people.
- Any team would be lucky to have me.
- The Universe will match me up with the best job for my skills, experience, and personal preferences.
- I’m excited to use my skills and talents in new ways.
- The perfect job will find me at the perfect time.
- I can do anything I set my mind to.
- I look forward to new ideas, more freedom, and exciting challenges.
- I’ve had many successes in the past that bring me pride.
- There’s a space in the job market reserved just for me.
- I feel my way toward the right opportunities.
- I am grounded and calm.
- I deserve a career that feels fulfilling and allows me to shine.
- I never settle for less than I deserve.
- I am ready for a new chapter to begin.
- The world is abundant with job opportunities for me.
- I am organized and clear minded.
- I’m exactly where I belong at this time at this place in time.
- My intuition is accurate and serves me well.
- I am worthy of upgrades.
- My spirit team is guiding me every step of the way.
- This is going to be fun!
- Today will go off without a hitch.
- I have everything I need to build a successful career for myself.
- It’s easy for me to engage with people.
- I am relaxed and at ease.
- I am well-spoken and personable.
- My authenticity is my superpower.
- All is well in my world.
- My nerves are normal and let me know I’m alive.
- Job interviews go well for me.
- Today is filled with possibilities.
- Things usually turn out better than I expect.
- I am interviewing them just as they are interviewing me; the power balance is equal.
- When this is over, I’ll reward myself in a healthy way.
- I’m good at sensing how to connect with people.
- I make an excellent first impression.
- Each interview offers me more clarity about what I do and don’t want in a job.
- This is going to be a great experience.
- Interviewing gets easier with practice, like any other skill.
- I don’t take myself too seriously.
- I look forward to seeing how this plays out for me.
- It feels good to explore my career options.
- I embrace change and say yes to new opportunities.
- I give myself permission to think before I speak.
More Ways to Manifest a Successful Job Interview
Scripting. In this manifesting technique, you’ll write a journal entry as if you’ve already been hired in your dream job.
Talk about how your life has changed, what you love the most, and how happy you feel. This will make you a vibrational match to your desires: How To Use Scripting To Manifest Your Happy Future
New Moon Ritual. The new moon is all about new beginnings and fresh starts! So setting your intentions for a new job under the new moon is a powerful gesture to The Universe.
Read more here: New Moon Rituals for Manifestation
Manifesting Oils. Dab on some manifesting oil to wear to your job interview to bring you confidence and success. Or massage a drop into your written affirmation.
Find your perfect manifesting oil here: The Best Essential Oils for Manifesting Love, Success, Abundance
I hope these affirmations help you to feel empowered and prepared to slay your job interview!
Feelings of confidence, capability, worthiness and assertiveness come from your solar plexus chakra.
So if you struggle in these areas, it’s a signal that you need solar plexus chakra healing.
A balanced solar plexus makes the interviewing process so much easier! You can read more about solar plexus chakra healing here: 10 Sure Ways To Heal a Solar Plexus Chakra Blockage
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!