Happy Sunday fun day! Whether you use Sunday for self-care and relaxation, or getting organized for the week ahead, this is your day! Today I am sharing my favorite Sunday affirmations to usher positivity, preparedness, and happiness into your day.
Sunday is a day of transition.
It’s time to rest, relax, and restore your energy. But it’s also your time to prepare mentally and physically for the week ahead.
Sunday bridges the gap between the week behind you and what lies just ahead. So it’s important to set clear intentions to:
- Embrace the opportunity to relax and recharge
- Set yourself up for success on Monday
Sunday affirmations are a beautiful way to honor yourself, infuse positivity into the day, and get your ducks in a row for next week.
How Sunday Affirmations Can Help
Sundays can trigger stress because they mark an ending to your weekend freedom.
But if you can embrace your Sunday by intending to use it to rest, relax, and prepare, it can quickly become your favorite day of the week!
So much of what you experience is based on your expectations; this is how the law of attraction works.
So if Sundays trigger a sense of dread about the upcoming week, you’re actually helping to make those dreaded thoughts come true.
Strong, repeated emotional reactions contribute to how your future unfolds – yes, your mind is that powerful, I’m not even kidding.
So if you fall into the pattern of complaining and stressing every Sunday out of habit, you’re doing two things:
- Wasting a perfectly good day off
- Shooting yourself in the foot by showing the week ahead with negativity
Affirmations can help you to practice mindfulness, and reframe your perspective about the week to come.
This is a manifesting technique called ‘segment intending’.
It’s the process of getting out ahead of your day by affirming things are going to unfold in a positive way.
When you set your own positive intentions, your mental power works in your favor. This makes you far less likely to blindly react to what everyone else has going on.
Segment intending is just one of the 22 manifesting games from the Abraham Hicks book, Ask and It Is Given. I’ve listed them all here for you: Complete List of 22 Abraham Hicks Processes + How To Use Them
Positive Sunday Affirmations
- I am present and grounded in this moment.
- I am enjoying this day to the fullest.
- This is a day for me to rest, relax, and receive.
- I look forward to the week ahead.
- I’m so grateful I have today to rejuvenate and refill my cup.
- I can spend my time however I choose today.
- Sundays were made for fun!
- I will not put any pressure on myself to perform today.
- This is my sacred time.
- I feel so good in my body today.
- I can fill this day with as much movement or rest as I choose.
- I surrender, and let go of the need to control.
- I trust The Universe to arrange the unfolding of my day.
- I am grateful for the week behind me and look forward to the week ahead.
- Today I am taking life at my own pace.
- I’m so grateful to spend the day with people of my choosing.
- I feel peaceful, relaxed, and at ease.
- I love the ebb and flow of my life.
- Sundays offer unique energy, and I embrace it fully.
- I radiate positive energy today.
- The week to come has limitless possibilities.
Sunday Morning Affirmations
- This is my day to chill out and honor myself.
- I welcome this Sunday with open arms.
- I am perfectly attuned to the vibration of this day.
- I can feel the peace, ease, fun, and restoration that awaits me today.
- I will remain fully engaged in everything I do today.
- I’m so happy today is Sunday!
- This beautiful morning was made just for me.
- I will savor every moment of this fabulous day.
- I suspend worry and live in this beautiful, peaceful moment.
- I will create an environment for myself to rejuvenate body, mind and spirit.
- All of my power is in the Now and I embrace today with my whole heart.
- I deserve rest and relaxation.
- I intend to manifest a beautiful day for myself.
- I will take my time preparing for tomorrow.
- I embrace the Now with joy.
- I’m so grateful to be alive and well.
Sunday Night Affirmations
- I release the week behind me and prepare to begin again.
- I welcome this new beginning with eagerness.
- Tomorrow morning, when I wake up, I will be fully prepared for the day ahead.
- I took time to prepare for tomorrow morning, as an act of self-love.
- I set positive intentions for success and happiness in the week ahead
- I will apply the lessons learned to this fresh new start.
- I am prepared and organized for Monday.
- I intend to maintain a healthy work-life balance this week.
- I have ‘me time’ scheduled into my calendar throughout the week.
- I look forward to supporting my community and team this week.
- I collaborate well with others.
- I look forward to sweet and peaceful dreams.
- I enjoy using my skills and talents at work.
- I am grateful for the variety each day of the week offers me.
- I thrive every day.
- I will take the week to come one day at a time.
- I am perfectly capable and prepared to manage anything that comes up this week.
- I expect to sleep like a baby tonight.
- Tomorrow, I will be well rested and eager to return to work.
- I have recharged my batteries and will greet this week as the best version of myself.
- I look forward to returning to my weekly schedule.
- This week is going to be even better than last week.
- I release the weekend with gratitude and look forward to the week ahead.
How To Use Your Sunday Affirmations
First, I like to repeat the Sunday affirmations in the morning when I first wake up or in the evening as I’m falling to sleep. This works especially well while diffusing your favorite manifesting oils.
In addition, you can use your Sunday affirmation as a journal prompt in your manifesting journal. This is especially effective, if you’re focused on preparing for the week ahead.
Have you ever tried scripting? It’s a manifesting exercise where you write about the week ahead as if it’s already passed.
By doing this you send positive vibrations out into your future, paving the way for happy experiences as you move through the week. It’s easy, powerful, and so much fun!
Read more about scripting here: How To Use Scripting To Manifest Your Happy Future
I hope you found a few Sunday affirmations that bring you joy, grounding, and peace. May you squeeze every drop of joy out of your day!
Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think.
Self-care starts here!
Align with the unique energy of the season. Get positive affirmations, moon cycle dates, and a free card reading each month, sent straight to your inbox.✨
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!