These Bob Proctor quotes will motivate and inspire you to create positive change in your life. Enjoy!
Who Is Bob Proctor
Bob Proctor is an entrepreneur, author, and motivational speaker who focuses on the power of the human mind. His teachings are based on the idea that Law of Attraction brings things into your life based on your vibration (he was featured in The Secret by Rhonda Byrne as a Law of Attraction expert).
In other words, your thought patterns and beliefs determine your vibrational frequency, and you will attract experiences that match that frequency. This is a very empowering idea because it means if you don’t like the way things are going, you can retrain your brain toward better thought patterns. Then, once you start acting based on your upgraded thoughts, your experiences will improve. How exciting is that?
Below you’ll find a collection of Bob Proctor’s best quotes that capture the essence of his teachings. He is straightforward and goal-oriented. So keep these Bob Proctor quotes close by when you need a swift kick of motivation.
Best Bob Proctor Qutoes for Powerful Inspiration
1. “Set a goal to achieve something that is so big, so exhilarating that it excites you and scares you at the same time.”
– Bob Proctor
3. “See yourself living in abundance and you will attract it. It works every time with every person.”
4. “Everything you are seeking is seeking you. Therefore, everything you want is already yours. So you don’t have to get anything. It is simply a matter of becoming more aware of what you already possess.”
5. “You can’t just think and grow rich, you’ve got to do something with those thoughts.”
6. “Thoughts become things. If you see it in your mind, you will hold it in your hand.”
– Bob Proctor
7. “The only limits in our lives are those that we impose on ourselves.”
8. “It’s the little things that you do that can make a big difference. What are you attempting to accomplish? What little thing can you do today that will make you more effective? You are probably only one step away from greatness.”
9. “It doesn’t matter where you are, you are nowhere compared to where you can go.”
– Bob Proctor
10. “Let’s start with what we can be thankful for, and get our mind into that vibration, and then watch the good that starts to come, because one thought leads to another thought.”
11. “Be like a postage stamp. Stick to it until you get there.”
12. “If you do not get the chills when you set your goal, you’re not setting big enough goals.”
14. “When you really want something, and you couple that with an understanding of your nature, of your spiritual being, and the law that govern you, you will keep going, regardless of what’s happened. Nothing will stop you.”
15. “I treat winning and losing exactly the same. I see them both as necessary steps to get us where we are going. Big failures big lessons, little failures little lessons.”
– Bob Proctor Quotes
16. “Gratitude is an attitude that hooks us up to our source of supply. And the more grateful you are, the closer you become to your maker, to the architect of the universe, to the spiritual core of your being. It’s a phenomenal lesson.”
17. “All of the great achievers of the past have been visionary figures; they were men and women who projected into the future. They thought of what could be, rather than what already was, and then they moved themselves into action, to bring these things into fruition.”
18. “Vibrations never lie. A person could be saying one thing and yet, thinking another. Get to the point where you pay closer attention to the vibrations you are receiving rather than the words you are hearing. Intuition is one of the most valuable mental tools you possess. Begin to consciously use it. Your rewards will be worth the effort.”
19. “Everything has been created twice once on a mental plain and once on a physical plain.”
20. “Faith and fear both demand you believe in something you cannot see. YOU CHOOSE.”
– Bob Proctor Quotes
21. “Just understand that the good that you want is already here. All you have to do is get in harmony with it. And you do that through your own thinking.”
22. “Start with the end in mind. If you want to be a millionaire, talk like one, act like one, work like one.”
23. “Don’t be a victim of negative self-talk. Remember, YOU are listening.”
24. “Anyone that ever accomplished anything, did not know how they were going to do it. They only knew they were going to do it.”
25. “The Law of Attraction is always working, whether you believe it and understand it or not.”
26. “The subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between what’s real and what’s imagined.”
27. “There is no problem outside of you that is superior to the power within you.”
28. “Your real purpose in life is to develop yourself. To successfully do this you must always be working toward a goal.”
29. “Create the belief and then take action to make it happen.”
30. “Do you want to know what you think about most of the time? Take a look at the results you’re getting. That will tell you exactly what’s going on inside.”
31. “You can’t escape from a prison until you recognize you are in one. People who have chosen to live within the limits of their old beliefs continue to have the same experiences. It takes effort and commitment to break old patterns.”
32. “Rather than exist each day in some dull, boring habitual manner, move into action on a big idea. Everyone is on the brink of possibility. Your responsibility is to discover what that possibility is for you. Ideas can turn you on, they can wind you up. The right idea can and will add a new dimension to your life.”
33. “Today, do just a little bit more. Turn going the extra mile into a habit – it is what lifts most successful people above the crowd.”
34. “Life will forgive mistakes; life will not forgive indecision. Do SOMETHING, take a step.”
35. “If you see yourself in a favorable light, if your image of yourself is pleasant, if this visual concept of yourself cannot be shaken by temporary defeats, then you have reached the goal achieved by the most fortunate. Not everyone reaches this mental state; in fact, many people do not even believe it is possible.”
Bob Proctor Books
I hope you’re feeling pumped up and inspired to slay your goals! If you want more Bob Proctor quotes, his most famous book is You Were Born Rich. Here’s an Amazon link along with a few of his other popular publications.
Did you enjoy these powerful Bob Proctor quotes on success, manifesting, and abundance? Leave me a comment with your favorite quote below. I’d love to hear from you.
PIN THESE BOB PROCTOR QUOTES FOR LATER!
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!