Being in business for yourself is incredibly rewarding and exciting! But it can challenge your confidence at times, too. That’s why I’m dedicating this post to positive entrepreneur affirmations to support your endeavors in business.
You have everything it takes to crush it in your chosen field! Let’s get you pumped for success.
What are Entrepreneur Affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that you want to become true. Entrepreneur affirmations are tailored to focus on feeling confident, worthy, and creative, so you can achieve success in business.
As you repeat your affirmations, self-doubt will begin to dissolve as your mind adopts them as truth. When this happens, there will be no stopping you!
I’ll share ideas on how to incorporate your affirmations into your daily self-care routine at the end of this post.
More To Support Your Business Goals:
How Entrepreneur Affirmations Can Support Your Journey
You are an entrepreneur, which means a positive mindset is everything! Affirmations for entrepreneurs help to get into the right headspace for successful goal setting and achieving amazing business results.
They can also provide inspiration, encouragement and motivation when times are tough.
By regularly repeating affirmations tailored to your journey, you’ll have the incredible support of an inner cheerleader, nudging you toward success!
How Do Affirmations Work?
To understand how affirmations work, we need to talk about the law of attraction. This universal law tells us that we experience what we think about most.
So! With that in mind, consider your self-talk when it comes to business. Are you motivated, inspired, and confident? If so, you are well on your way to success.
On the other hand, if you feel doubt, fear, and overwhelm, you have an opportunity to upgrade your beliefs. This is where positive affirmations come in!
By repeating your affirmations, meditating on them, and journaling about your feelings, you will begin to shed limiting beliefs and embrace a more expanded version of yourself.
Law of attraction will kick in, delivering you positive experiences to match your upgraded thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
Your mind truly is that powerful – so keep this powerful concept in mind as you explore your path in entrepreneurship. Read these posts if you want to learn more about Law of Attraction:
- What Is Law of Attraction? Easy Beginners Guide
- 19 Best Law of Attraction Books to Change Your Life Now
Positive Affirmations for Entrepreneurs
- I have all the skills and natural talent I need to bring my vision to life.
- I am always willing to learn in order to become better.
- The universe is always delivering me opportunities to excel.
- As long as I am enjoying the ride I am already successful.
- I focus on service whenever I’m feeling stuck.
- I love uplifting others by bringing my ideas to life.
- I leverage my spiritual gifts to propel me forward.
- All of my goals are achievable.
- I give myself permission to try things and fail.
- My mistakes are blessings because they help me grow even faster.
- I’m proud of my accomplishments.
- My dreams are unfolding with steady progress.
- I have a clear vision for the future.
- I’m organized and prepared.
- I am reliable and take my responsibilities seriously.
- I give myself plenty of space to be creative.
- I practice a healthy balance between creativity and practicality.
- I embrace negative feedback without ego or judgment.
- I’m an independent self-starter.
- I approach issues with curiosity over judgment.
- I do what I love and I love what I do.
- Whenever I feel stressed, I come back to my original mission: to create joy for myself and others.
- I am deeply grateful for the opportunity to live my dream.
Entrepreneur Affirmations for Success
You are absolutely capable of creating a successful business! These affirmations will help you to feel empowered.
- I am motivated and eager to embrace the work ahead of me.
- Nothing can stop me from achieving my goals
- I believe in myself and my power to achieve success.
- I am brave enough to take risks and be bold.
- I honor my intuition and gut instincts when making decisions.
- It’s fun to think outside the box.
- I never compromise my values.
- My intuition is always guiding me toward success.
- There is no competition, only collaboration.
- I give myself permission to express my ideas and creativity freely.
- I’m excellent with time management.
- Financial abundance flows to me from every direction.
- I focus on what’s working and do more of it.
- Abundance always finds me when I focus on service and joy.
- All of my work is rooted in love.
- My professional journey brings me fulfillment.
- It’s fun to run my own business.
- I feel free, limitless, and powerful.
- I pay my bills with joy.
- I’m comfortable managing large sums of money.
- I listen to my clients, employees, and audience with an open heart and mind.
- I’m so grateful I can manifest abundance for myself by doing what I love.
- I break down my business vision into manageable phases and bring them to life, one by one.
- This is not a race, I have my entire life to evolve, grow and expand.
Affirmations for Female Entrepreneurs
Working in the business world as a female entrepreneur can be intimidating at times. Especially since women often need extra reminders of our worthiness and ability (I have been there myself, and totally get it).
These affirmations for female entrepreneurs focus on healing your solar plexus chakra, which is your center for confidence and personal power.
- I am worthy of financial abundance.
- I am courageous, persistent, and resilient.
- I have the power to turn my dreams into reality.
- I will not let fear dictate my decisions.
- I am an innovator with unique ideas.
- My work brings value to the world around me.
- Failure is a lesson in disguise and an opportunity to learn new things.
- I’m perfectly capable of creating a thriving business.
- I belong at the top!
- My insecurities are just guideposts, letting me know where I have room to grow.
- I am fulfilling my life purpose and serving others in the process.
- I follow my inspiration without worrying about what other people think.
- I invest in myself because I am my own biggest asset.
- My success in business will inspire others.
- I am smart, capable, and strong.
- It’s safe to claim my power and be seen.
- I love becoming an expert in my chosen field.
- I assert myself with ease and grace.
- There’s nothing I can’t do when I set my mind to it.
- I celebrate the success of other businesses, and learn from them.
- I stay focused on fun, curiosity, and creativity.
- It’s easy for me to connect with people and anticipate their needs.
- I love to stay involved with industry trends.
- The Universe matches me up with like-minded businesswomen, so we can support each other.
- Failure is a healthy and necessary part of every business; it does not define me.
- I’m incredibly proud of my progress so far, and excited for the future.
- It’s okay to want more!
- I have the power to create my dream life.
- I absolutely can have it all, and I get to define what that means.
Affirmations for Business Owners
As a business owner, it’s important to practice self-love and take the time to acknowledge your successes. Here are some affirmations that can help you remember how valuable you are on your entrepreneurial journey.
- My actions create positive change.
- I am flexible and respond to change with ease.
- Other people, businesses, and experiences inspire my business ideas.
- I carve out time for rest and self-care.
- I am capable of achieving great things.
- My clients are intuitive, and can sense my good intentions.
- I have all the skills and resources I need for success.
- My bills are sacred because they represent my manifested goals.
- I pay my taxes with joy.
- I delegate work to trusted team members.
- My clients are brilliant, interesting, and loveable.
- I am building a beautiful team of experts around me to support my vision.
- I strive to create experiences for my audience that I would want for myself.
- I’m an active and valued member of my community.
- I always give my best effort.
- When ideas don’t work out, I give myself permission to change.
- I create a warm and inviting space for my clients.
- I love knowing that I’m helping to stimulate the local economy.
- It’s an honor to touch the lives of my team and customers.
- I love interacting with my customers.
- Each day I learn something new about my business.
- I’m open to suggestions and ideas from all sources.
- My business sets an example for inclusion, kindness, and respect.
How To Use Your Entrepreneur Affirmations
Did you find a few entrepreneur affirmations you’d like to work with? Good! You’ve got several options for working them into your daily self-care practice.
Remember, the more often you repeat them, the better your affirmations will work. Try some of these ideas:
- Say it aloud when you begin work each day.
- Write your affirmation on paper and place it under your pillow for manifesting.
- Using a glass marker, write your affirmation on your bathroom mirror to start each morning with a positive reminder.
- Use it as a journal prompt in your manifestation journal.
- If you like creative writing, try scripting to envision your thriving business, based on your affirmation.
- Try the 55×5 method to engrain it into your subconscious.
- Print and frame your favorite affirmation and display at work.
Solar Plexus Chakra Healing for Business Success
As I mentioned above, your solar plexus chakra is home to your sense of worthiness, decisiveness, and confidence. These qualities are essential for entrepreneurs. So, if you need help in these areas, I strongly urge you to check these out next:
- Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations to Feel Calm and Strong
- 10 Ways to Heal a Solar Plexus Chakra Blockage
One of the easiest ways to usher in feelings of confidence and courage is with essential oils. As an Aromatherapist, I’m always recommending oils that cater to the emotions my clients are trying to build.
This blend balances the solar plexus so you can feel strong, confident, and capable. I use it myself and highly recommend pairing it with your affirmations.
When you associate an emotion to a particular scent, your brain recognizes it in a more powerful way:
Roll this onto your pulse points every day to feel encouraged and empowered. It also comes in a 5ml bottle so you can diffuse it.
I hope these entrepreneur affirmations helped you to channel your energy toward success.
Take a moment to honor yourself for being here, for saying yes to your dreams, and for practicing the self-care you need to move away from fear and toward your joy. Your business will shine a much-needed light into the world!
I would love to hear about your business ventures – leave a reply below and tell me what you’re up to! 💛
Visit the entrepreneur affirmations web story.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!