Hey, ladies! Over the years, I’ve noticed recurring themes among my female-identifying clients and readers. While the circumstances are unique, we all share the need for healing in very specific areas of life. These positive affirmations for women are broken out by the biggest hitting topics.
You deserve a life that fulfills, inspires, and supports you in all ways! These positive words for women will help.
What Are Positive Affirmations for Women?
If you’re not familiar with how affirmations work, you may want to check this out first: What Are Affirmations?
But in general, a positive affirmation is a statement about yourself, that you want to want to become true. Positive affirmations can help remind you of your goals, and bring you powerful mindset shifts.
The best way to understand what women’s affirmations are, is by looking at examples. I’m sharing over 100 of the best affirmations here, but I encourage you to tweak them, or come up with your own. It’s important the positive affirmations you use feel authentic to you.
Positive women’s affirmations work best when they’re repeated often, and there’s a lot to take in here! So I strongly suggest you take a second now to save/pin this for easy reference in the future.
These positive statements also make great quotes for vision boards! I’m including lots of printable pins throughout the post, so be sure to scroll through for your favorites.
Why Say Positive Statements About Yourself?
Positive affirmations about yourself are such an important part of self care, because you eventually begin to believe the thoughts you repeat on a regular basis. A belief is really just a thought you’ve had lots of practice thinking and saying.
So, in order to feel more confident, strong, relaxed, and empowered, you need to train your brain to think in those terms. Positive affirmations can help you make a habit out of this new way of thinking. Then once you’re accustomed to thinking positively about yourself, your expectations will get higher. At that point, law of attraction will start working in your favor, bringing you upgraded experiences to match your beliefs.
It all starts with just a few positive words about yourself – your mind is that powerful!
If you want to learn more about law of attraction, read this next: What Is Law of Attraction? Your Easy Beginner’s Guide
Self Love Affirmations for Women
Self love is one of the biggest topics that comes up for women. Your heart chakra carries every experience that has ever touched your heart.
So if you don’t do healing work, that energy can become trapped. As a result you end up adopting beliefs about yourself that are hurtful and untrue.
If you struggle to forgive yourself, or are holding onto feelings of guilt and shame, you need heart chakra healing. These self love affirmations are a great place to start, but you should check these posts out next:
Here are my favorite self love affirmations for women. I hope they help you on your healing journey. You are loveable, my friend!
1) I forgive myself for past mistakes
2) Every experience holds a blessing for me
3) I’m so happy to be me
4) Healthy relationships flow to me with ease
5) My life is filled with people who care for me
6) I am lovable
7) I’m beautiful in my own unique way
8) My heart is healing
9) I love using my natural talents to help others
10) Other people don’t determine my worth
11) I deserve to be happy
12) My soul is growing and learning
13) It’s okay that I’m not perfect
14) I feel proud of myself
15) Nothing about me needs fixing
16) I am not damaged or broken
17) Joyful experiences flow to me with ease
18) I take loving care of my body
19) It feels good to think loving thoughts about myself
20) My life has purpose
21) I love who I am
22) I love who I’m becoming
Calming Affirmations (for Anxiety)
23) I am safe
24) Everything is okay
25) I’m feeling anxious but it will pass
26) My spirit team is always helping me
27) All is well in my world (from Louise Hay)
28) I inhale peace and exhale stress
29) This situation is manageable – I’ve got this.
30) I am grounding my energy and finding stability with every breath
31) The universe has my back (from Gabby Bernstein)
32) My soul is always at peace
33) I’m in control of my emotions
34) My senses are picking up sights, smells, and textures that are soothing to me
35) I’m becoming a bit more relaxed with each second that goes by
36) Soon I’ll return to my natural state of calm. Negative emotions are always temporary.
37) This isn’t as dangerous as it feels
38) I focus my thoughts on the present moment
39) Worst case scenarios in my mind aren’t real
40) There’s nothing going on here that I can’t handle
41) It’s okay to not feel okay
If you struggle with anxiety issues like so many women do, it means your solar plexus chakra needs soothing. Your solar plexus is your center for personal power, courage, and confidence, and when it’s overactive, you can feel anxious and unsure about yourself.
There are many things you can do to heal your energy in this area. Positive affirmations for women are an excellent tool, but if you want to read more about solar plexus healing, read this next: The Best Guide to Solar Plexus Chakra Healing
Strong Woman Affirmations
This list of positive women’s affirmations focuses on women’s empowerment and strength. These values live in your solar plexus chakra. So if you feel disempowered or unworthy, you have an opportunity to boost your solar plexus.
The affirmations below are perfect for building your sense of personal strength, but you’ll want to check these out too: Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations to Feel Calm and Strong
These make really good morning affirmations for women, too!
42) It’s safe to embrace my personal power
43) I deserve upgrades!
44) My actions are divinely guided
45) I’m eager to take on new challenges
46) I’ve totally got this
47) Making decisions comes easily to me
48) I’m perfectly capable of creating positive change
49) I set healthy boundaries for myself
50) The universe supports me in all ways
51) I am free to make choices that support my goals
52) It’s okay that I can’t please everyone
53) My opinions have value
54) It’s fun to pick and choose where I direct my energy
55) The resources I need will always find me at the perfect time
56) I’m turning my thoughts to things through my focused intention
57) Opportunities flow to me from all directions
58) I’m a powerful creator
59) Every day is an chance to learn something new
60) I am ready to step up
61) My work is deeply fulfilling
62) I say yes to new opportunities because I’m a capable, intelligent woman.
63) Everything is always working out for me (by Abraham Hicks)
65) I am crushing my goals
65) Watch out world because I am unstoppable!
Positive Affirmations for Women’s Health
66) My body is a healing machine
67) I love my body. It’s a spiritual gift to be a woman.
68) Every cell in my body responds to my loving care
69) My natural state is one of vibrant health
70) Food is my friend, and I use it as medicine
71) My body loves me and is in full cooperation with my healing goals.
72) It feels wonderful to be alive
73) I think of my body as a precious child that I lovingly care for
74) There’s more going right in my body than there is going wrong
75) I am a strong and healthy woman
76) Every breath I take brings me healing
77) I am always discovering new ways to support my wellness
78) My body heals naturally while I sleep
79) Every day I bring my wellness back into balance
80) As I focus on joy and emotional healing, my body heals too.
81) Every time I laugh my immune system gets stronger
82) I am open to receiving miracles
83) Illness is an opportunity for me to know myself on a deeper level
84) It’s safe to let dis-ease leave my body
85) I thank my illness for the lessons and release it
86) Every illness holds a valuable lesson; it’s my body’s way of point out where it needs more love
87) I am ready to embrace radiant health
Weight Loss Affirmations
88) My body is precious and I treat it well
89) I naturally crave foods that nourish my body, mind and spirit
91) My body loves me and responds to my thoughts
92) I deserve to feel my best
93) I find healthy outlets for my stress
94) Its fun to move my body
95) My body is a sacred temple
96) I’m taking the time to take care of me
97) Change is safe
98) I’m getting stronger every day
99) I feel more energized than ever before
100) There’s more to me than my weight
101) I only say positive things about my body, because my words become my reality.
102) I’m enjoying the process of reaching my ideal weight, and there is no rush
103) My metabolism is coming back into balance
104) I’m learning new ways to take care of myself
105) My outer self is a reflection of my inner self, and both are healing
106) I value my wellness
107) I’m making positive changes for myself and the people who love me
108) My wellness needs are top priority
109) I release limiting beliefs about my ability to change my body
110) My wellness journey is part of my spiritual path. It ushers joy into my life.
Positive Affirmations For Women Who Feel Defeated
We all feel like life has gotten the better of us sometimes. If you’re feeling defeated, you should know that you aren’t alone, and that your feelings are completely validated.
Being a woman can be a challenge. That’s why you need to carve self care time into your schedule. When you’re feeling defeated, it’s the perfect time to pamper your body. As you do this, your mind will follow suit. Try taking a sacred bath or smudging your home. These activities are the perfect setting to say your positive affirmations.
11) This is a learning experience, and I will gain wisdom from my challenges
112) I’m so proud of my progress
113) I do my very best every day, and that’s good enough
114) My story is unique and I never compare myself to others
115) My thoughts are powerful, and I can use them to create a better life
116) Tomorrow is a new day and a chance for a fresh start.
117) I can do anything I set my mind to.
118) Everything is always working out in my best interest, even if I can’t see it yet
119) It’s okay to feel tired. I deserve rest and relaxation.
I hope you soak up the healing power of these powerful affirmations for her. If there’s an area of life you’re working on that you don’t see here, leave a reply and I’ll add it to the list!
Want more positive affirmations for women? Check these out next:
- 6 Powerful Love Affirmations for Lasting Results
- Solar Plexus Chakra Affirmations to Feel Calm and Strong
- I AM Affirmations for Success, Love, Wealth + More
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!