Here’s a collection of the most powerful, inspirational Abraham Hicks quotes to suck you right into the vortex! If you’ve never heard of Esther Hicks or Abraham, this a quick and easy way to get a feel their work. Here I’m including an intro to Esther/Abraham Hicks, as well as my favorite quotes, broken up by topic.
Enjoy and please share if you found these Hicks quotes inspirational!
Table of Contents
Who is Abraham Hicks?
We can’t talk about Abraham Hicks without first introducing Esther Hicks, because they’re the same person, kind of – stay with me for a moment!
Esther Hicks is the originator of many teachings on Law of Attraction (have you heard of ‘The Secret‘? It’s based on the Law of Attraction, taught by Abraham). Law of Attraction, in a nutshell, says that we attract experiences into our lives based on our dominant thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
Esther Hicks receives the wisdom she shares while she’s in a meditative state. Although she never uses the word ‘channeling’, that’s the easiest way to describe what she does to connect to “Source consciousness”, which she has lovingly named Abraham. When Esther is in this state, people can ask her any question under the sun, and she interprets Abraham’s responses aloud. How amazing is that?
So the quotes below are from Abraham, who describe themselves as “a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension”. I know it sounds wild, but I encourage you to keep your mind and heart open as you read through the inspirational quotes below. Take what you need, and leave the rest.
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Law of Attraction + Manifesting
1) “When something really really really matters to you, let it go! Say to the universe: You know what I want. Give it to me in the path of least resistance. Give it to me the easiest way possible. Give it to me in any way I can get it.”
2) “The law of attraction is most understood when you see yourself as a magnet getting more and more of the way you FEEL.”
3) Your work is to create the feeling in yourself even before you have the marriage, even before you have the money, even before you have the thing, even before you have the property.
4) No matter what you do or say, law of attraction will bring to you those who predominantly match the person who you predominantly are.
5) The Law of Attraction says that which you think, at any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it.
6) “If there is something that you desire and it is not coming to you, it always means the same thing. You are not a vibrational match to your own desire.”
7) “You cannot continue to beat the drum of unwanted things and expect to feel any better. “
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Love + Relationships
8) “The world is awash with lovers for you!”
9) “When your vibration says, I want you but I’m afraid you might not stay, guess who comes? So, you’ve got to clean up your vibration.”
10) “Your Inner Being is always meant to be your significant other. When you try to make another person be your significant other, they’re going to fail every single time. They’re not supposed to be everything you need, in all the ways that you need them to be.”
11) “People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it will have anything to do with you.”
12) “Be love, so much love that when others are with you they are love.”
13) “If someone is in your life, you have attracted them. And while it is sometimes difficult to believe, you also attract everything about your experience with them. Nothing can come into your experience without your personal attraction of it.”
14) “When you are caring about this relationship between you and your inner being first and foremost, then you find yourself more practiced at finding positive aspects whenever you look.”
Other Abraham Hicks Quotes on Health
15) “In very simple terms, in order to be at your maximum state of health and wellbeing , you must be in vibrational alignment with your Inner Being – and in order to do that, you must be aware of your emotions.”
16) “When you FEEL healthy and vital and alive and prosperous you attract more of all those things.”
17) “Think in terms not of healing what’s wrong, but of allowing what’s right. You want to think about allowing the wellness, rather than healing the illness.”
18) “Many do not realize that before they were complaining about an aching body or a chronic disease, they were complaining about many other things first. It does not matter if the object of your complaint is about someone you are angry with, someone who has betrayed you, behavior in others that you believe is wrong, or something wrong with your own physical body – complaining is complaining, and it disallows recovery.“
19) “It is natural for my body to be well. Even if I don’t know what to do in order to get better, my body does. I have trillions of cells with individual consciousness, and they know how to achieve their individual balance.”
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Money
20) “Like the air you breathe, abundance in all things is available to you. Your life will simply be as good as you allow it to be.”
21) “Money isn’t the means to a happy life. A happy life is the means to the money.”
22) “There are people who are earning so disproportionate to the action they are offering, that you could not possibly reconcile the wealth that’s flowing to them. The majority of people are accustomed to performing an action and receiving a financial response. When your income is tied to an action, the amount that you can receive proportionally is miniscule. When you’re trying to make it happen by performing an action (instead of improving your emotions about money), you’re limited by the beliefs you have about time and space.”
23) “When you change the way you feel about money, you’ll find the money.”
24) “When you are focused on the desire for the money and taking score of the absence of the money, you are vibrationally defeating your own purpose.”
25) “Big things are easier to create because you think about them more because there’s more life stream going to them, there’s more attention from non physical on them. But what trips you up is that in acknowledging it’s a big thing, you’ve got a bigger resistance. So you’ve just got to find a way of softening that resistance.”
Best Hicks Quotes for Daily Inspiration
26) “If you can wake up every morning and think the thoughts you WANT to think, then nothing can keep you from anything.”
27) “Reach for the thought that feels better, and allow the natural well-being that is yours.”
28) “Anytime you feel good, you’ve found vibrational alignment with who you are.”
29) “There’s nothing more exhilarating that being a deliberate creator. I love loving in this universe where there are so many options, so many subjects, so many things to think about and so many people who will play with me on any level of vibrational frequency that I choose.”
30) Trying to think of a positive thought to cover up a negative thought usually only makes the negative thought stronger. The best thing you can do when you wake up is acknowledge that negative momentum has subsided, and that you don’t have to think about the subject that causes negative emotion right now.
31) “From your place of alignment, beneficial behavior will be inspired, and wonderful things will unfold. Breathe in…Breath out.”
32) “Give your undivided attention to your job of FEELING GOOD.”
33) When desire feels good to you, then you’re on your path to living happily ever after.”
Esther Hicks Books
Want more from Esther and Abraham? Here are their most popular books. The audio versions are fantastic for the car! Click the Amazon links to read their full descriptions.
Self-care starts here!
We'll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!