Here’s a collection of the most powerful, inspirational Abraham Hicks quotes to suck you right into the vortex! If you’ve never heard of Esther Hicks or Abraham, this a quick and easy way to get a feel their work.
Here I’m including an intro to Esther/Abraham Hicks, as well as my favorite quotes, broken up by topic.
Enjoy and please share if you found these Hicks quotes inspirational!
- Who is Abraham Hicks?
- What Is Law of Attraction
- Abraham Hicks Quotes on Law of Attraction
- Abraham Hicks Quotes on Love + Relationships
- Abraham Hicks Quotes on Physical Well Being
- Abraham Hicks Quotes on Money
- Abraham Hicks Quotes for Feeling Good
- Abraham Hicks Quotes on Gratitude
- Abraham Hicks Quotes on Life
- How To Use These Abraham Hicks Quotes
- Esther Hicks Books
Who is Abraham Hicks?
We can’t talk about Abraham Hicks without first introducing Esther Hicks, because they’re the same person, kind of – stay with me for a moment!
Esther Hicks is the originator of many teachings on Law of Attraction (have you heard of ‘The Secret‘? It’s based on the Law of Attraction, taught by Abraham). Law of Attraction, in a nutshell, says that we attract experiences into our lives based on our dominant thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
Esther Hicks receives the wisdom she shares while she’s in a meditative state. Although she never uses the word ‘channeling’, that’s the easiest way to describe what she does to connect to “Source consciousness”, which she has lovingly named Abraham.
When Esther is in this state, people can ask her any question under the sun, and she interprets Abraham’s responses aloud. How amazing is that?
So the quotes below are from Abraham, who describe themselves as “a group consciousness from the non-physical dimension”. I know it sounds wild, but I encourage you to keep your mind and heart open as you read through the inspirational quotes below. Take what you need, and leave the rest.
What Is Law of Attraction
You can’t talk about Esther-Abraham Hicks without bringing up the Law of Attraction (LOA, for short). LOA is the backbone of all of Abraham’s teachings. Just play any of the thousands of YouTube videos out there and you’ll this find one basic concept echoed over and over again.
Law of Attraction is a universal law, just like gravity or inertia. It states that you focus on will grow.
Sometimes people mistake this for karma, but there’s a key difference here: karma implies you’re being punished or rewarded for good or bad behavior. But Law of Attraction simply states that you get based on your vibration.
In other words, if you are dominantly focused on happiness, joy, and peace, you will attract people and experiences into your life that reflect those high vibe emotions.
On the other hand, if you’re constantly expecting the worst, you’re going to be much more likely to have unpleasant experiences, simply because the universe must meet you where you’re at.
Think about the people in your world; consider the stories they tell, and their overall outlook on life. Can you see how this is true?
If you’d like to learn more about Law of Attraction, you can read this next: What Is Law of Attraction? Intro To Manifesting
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Law of Attraction
The very best way to understand the impact law of attraction has on your life is to refer to these Abraham quotes on the topic. They will completely shift your relationship to your own thoughts!
These are excellent daily quotes to get you into a headspace to co-create with the universe.
1) “When something really really really matters to you, let it go! Say to the universe: You know what I want. Give it to me in the path of least resistance. Give it to me the easiest way possible; Give it to me in any way I can get it.”
2) “The law of attraction is most understood when you see yourself as a magnet getting more and more of the way you FEEL.”
3) “Your work is to create the feeling in yourself even before you have the marriage, even before you have the money, even before you have the thing, even before you have the property.”
4) No matter what you do or say, law of attraction will bring to you those who predominantly match the person who you predominantly are.
5) The Law of Attraction says that which you think, at any moment, attracts unto itself other thoughts that are like it.
6) “If there is something that you desire and it is not coming to you, it always means the same thing. You are not a vibrational match to your own desire.”
7) “You cannot continue to beat the drum of unwanted things and expect to feel any better. “
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Love + Relationships
We all want to love and be loved. But sometimes, as Abraham would say, we go looking for love in all the wrong places. These Abraham Hicks quotes on love can help you adjust your perspective, so you can become a vibrational match to the romantic partnership you so very much deserve.
You will hear Abraham say time and again that there is no law of assertion, only attraction. If this concept makes you feel defensive or guilty, as if your negative experiences are somehow your fault, that is not how it’s intended. Instead, this concept is meant to remind you of how incredibly powerful you are.
These Abraham quotes on love will help you reclaim that power and apply it to every relationship in your life.
8) “The world is awash with lovers for you!”
9) “When your vibration says, I want you but I’m afraid you might not stay, guess who comes? So, you’ve got to clean up your vibration.”
10) “Your Inner Being is always meant to be your significant other. When you try to make another person be your significant other, they’re going to fail every single time. They’re not supposed to be everything you need, in all the ways that you need them to be.”
11) “People will love you. People will hate you. And none of it will have anything to do with you.”
12) “Be love, so much love that when others are with you they are love.”
13) “If someone is in your life, you have attracted them. And while it is sometimes difficult to believe, you also attract everything about your experience with them. Nothing can come into your experience without your personal attraction of it.”
14) “When you are caring about this relationship between you and your inner being first and foremost, then you find yourself more practiced at finding positive aspects whenever you look.”
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Physical Well Being
When you’re in pain or worried about your health, it can feel incredibly difficult to keep a positive outlook. Modern medicine can keep us patched up and soothe uncomfortable symptoms. But true healing work is an inside job that only you can do for yourself.
Abraham teaches that all physical illness is a result of long term beliefs and emotions that do not serve you.
If this seems far fetched to you, consider some simple examples of your body reacting to how you’re feeling. When you get embarrassed, you blush, when you’re excited, your heart races.
Your emotions are affecting your body all the time! So if you can supplement your wellness routine by self-soothing with these Hicks quotes, you’ll be doing your body a great service.
15) “In very simple terms, in order to be at your maximum state of health and wellbeing , you must be in vibrational alignment with your Inner Being – and in order to do that, you must be aware of your emotions.”
16) “When you FEEL healthy and vital and alive and prosperous you attract more of all those things.”
17) “Think in terms not of healing what’s wrong, but of allowing what’s right. You want to think about allowing the wellness, rather than healing the illness.”
18) “Many do not realize that before they were complaining about an aching body or a chronic disease, they were complaining about many other things first. It does not matter if the object of your complaint is about someone you are angry with, someone who has betrayed you, behavior in others that you believe is wrong, or something wrong with your own physical body – complaining is complaining, and it disallows recovery.“
19) “It is natural for my body to be well. Even if I don’t know what to do in order to get better, my body does. I have trillions of cells with individual consciousness, and they know how to achieve their individual balance.”
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Money
Bring on the abundance! It’s so easy to get into a mindset of lack when it comes to financial abundance. In fact, many people think it’s sinful to enjoy a gorgeous home, take regular vacations, nice things, with plenty of money leftover to save for the future.
Abraham is here to assure you that nothing could be further from the truth! In fact, the exact opposite is true. When you acknowledge your own worthiness and allow abundance in, you become better positioned to uplift others, which is part of what you came here to do.
These Hicks quotes on abundance will help you remember that it’s your birthright to enjoy the comforts and pleasures of this physical world.
20) “Like the air you breathe, abundance in all things is available to you. Your life will simply be as good as you allow it to be.”
21) “Money isn’t the means to a happy life. A happy life is the means to the money.”
22) “There are people who are earning so disproportionate to the action they are offering, that you could not possibly reconcile the wealth that’s flowing to them. The majority of people are accustomed to performing an action and receiving a financial response. When your income is tied to an action, the amount that you can receive proportionally is miniscule. When you’re trying to make it happen by performing an action (instead of improving your emotions about money), you’re limited by the beliefs you have about time and space.”
23) “When you change the way you feel about money, you’ll find the money.”
24) “When you are focused on the desire for the money and taking score of the absence of the money, you are vibrationally defeating your own purpose.”
25) “Big things are easier to create because you think about them more because there’s more life stream going to them, there’s more attention from non physical on them. But what trips you up is that in acknowledging it’s a big thing, you’ve got a bigger resistance. So you’ve just got to find a way of softening that resistance.”
Abraham Hicks Quotes for Feeling Good
So many of Abraham’s speeches focus on feeling good. It sounds so simple, doesn’t it? Almost too simple! But you can prove it to yourself fairly easily by reviewing your own personal experiences.
Think of a day when you woke up on the wrong side of the bed. One thing goes wrong, and then doesn’t it seem like it’s just one frustrating thing after another?
This is a direct result of law of attraction. The universe is simply responding to your frustration and annoyance with more of the same. Not because you’re being punished but because you’re a powerful creator, commanding what you get from the universe.
The issue is, most people don’t realize they’re doing it. But the good news is, when you set your intention to feeling good, the universe has no choice but to respond to you differently. You’re the boss!
26) “If you can wake up every morning and think the thoughts you WANT to think, then nothing can keep you from anything.”
27) “Reach for the thought that feels better, and allow the natural well-being that is yours.”
28) “Anytime you feel good, you’ve found vibrational alignment with who you are.”
29) “There’s nothing more exhilarating that being a deliberate creator. I love loving in this universe where there are so many options, so many subjects, so many things to think about and so many people who will play with me on any level of vibrational frequency that I choose.”
30) Trying to think of a positive thought to cover up a negative thought usually only makes the negative thought stronger. The best thing you can do when you wake up is acknowledge that negative momentum has subsided, and that you don’t have to think about the subject that causes negative emotion right now.
31) “From your place of alignment, beneficial behavior will be inspired, and wonderful things will unfold.”
32) “Give your undivided attention to your job of FEELING GOOD.”
33) “When desire feels good to you, then you’re on your path to living happily ever after.”
34) “If you can just find things that are easy to feel good about then everything you want will come into full fruition.”
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Gratitude
So much of Abraham’s advice will point you back to gratitude for what you already have. But the power of appreciation of widely misunderstood.
We all know how it feels to want something with all your heart. So for someone to tell you to just be grateful for what you have can be frustrating. However, when you think about gratitude through the lens of law of attraction, you’ll find it’s the fastest path to materializing your desires.
Remember the basic rule of LOA: you attract experiences, people, and circumstances that match your dominant thought patterns.
So if you make it a practice to appreciate and praise all the good things in your life, what do you think you’ll attract more of?
That’s right! More things to be grateful for! Here are some of the best Abraham Hicks quotes on the power of gratitude.
35) “The more you effort, the more you’re holding yourself in a vibration that won’t let what you want come…the very trying holds you in the resistance to the ease that is natural.”
36) “You associate wanting with the stress of yearning for something. Yet when you find your alignment, then the universe just begins delivering shovels-full of manifestations that have been in your vortex for a while.”
37) “Humans often think that if they’ve got their sights on something, that they must find a way to think about it, and think about it and reign it in like a fish on a line. But it’s not like that at all! Once you’ve set your sights on it and it’s in your vortex, then your work is to chill. Not to figure out what the path is; the path is being revealed to you. You have to figure out how to be receptive to the information about the path. Can you feel the difference?”
38) “By deciding to reach for the emotion of appreciation as often as you can, you cannot help but fulfil the goal, you do make the world a better place.”
39) “Appreciation is the purest vibration that exists on the planet today.”
40) “The word appreciation itself, even in a financial setting, means adding unto that which is. It is becoming more of that which it is.”
41) “Gratitude feels so good because it is the state of mind closest to your natural state in which you were born to live.”
Abraham Hicks Quotes on Life
Perhaps the most wonderful thing about Abraham’s teachings is how they can be applied to every area of your life. This is because everything you experience in life is based upon how you’re feeling, and what your expectations are.
Abraham encourages us to make our intention to have fun and be happy our main goal in life, and it’s incredible how everything else falls into place when we allow ourselves to do this.
Society often teaches that it’s heroic to struggle for everything. Abraham, on the other hand, teaches that struggle and effort actually hold you apart from your desire.
Instead, they encourage you to approach life in a much softer, easy way, to get yourself into a ‘state of allowing’. Here are some Hicks quotes that capture the essence of this concept.
42) “You can only turn off what you don’t want by giving your attention to what you do want.”
43) “The first manifestation from a thought that is trending is an emotion. An emotion is an early manifestation. If the trending continues, the manifestation becomes more visible, physical.”
44) “You are pure positive energy wanting to expand and stay in alignment.”
45) “What life wants from you is joyful expansion, and what you want from life is joyful expansion.”
46) “Breathe in, breathe out.”
How To Use These Abraham Hicks Quotes
So you’ve got this awesome list of Abraham Hicks quotes, and you’ve probably picked out your favorites. Now what? Here are some ideas to weave these powerful words into your life.
- Use them as affirmations cards – Snapshot or print your favorites and then randomly pull a quote whenever you feel guided.
- Abraham Hicks quote of the day – every morning, read a quote from this list, then look for ways to apply it throughout your day.
- Bedtime ritual – Reading through these quotes at the end of your day will help you wind down and prepare your mind for rest. Abraham says your mind has a tendency to pick up where it left off after sleep, so ending the day with positive thoughts (especially appreciation) is very important.
- Set reminders in your phone – What could be more soothing and uplifting than having an Abraham quote pop up on your home screen in the midst of your stressful day!
- Share these pinnables – I created some shareable pins of my favorite Hicks quotes and included them in the sections above. Which ones do you feel guided to share? You never know who’s life you may touch by sharing Abraham’s inspiring words. Is there a certain quote you love and would like to pin? Just leave me a comment and I’ll create a shareable pin for your quote. Of course you can print them for yourself, too.
Esther Hicks Books
Want more from Esther and Abraham? Here are their most popular books. The audio versions are fantastic for the car! Click the Amazon links to read their full descriptions.
- The Vortex: Where the Law of Attraction Assembles All Cooperative Relationships
- The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
- The Astonishing Power of Emotions
- Ask and it is Given: Learning to Manifest Your Desires
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in the Amazon affiliate program. This means I receive a nominal commission at no cost to you, when you buy an Amazon product from this page. Thanks for supporting my small business!