Are you ready for a rampage of appreciation to swoop you into the vortex? This list of Abraham Hicks affirmations will help you to align with your Source, so you can manifest your desires quicker. Repeat them daily and notice how you feel!
The Power of Abraham Hicks Affirmations
Abraham Hicks is the originator of many teachings on Law of Attraction. In a nutshell, says that we attract experiences into our lives based on our dominant thoughts, feelings, and beliefs.
This is what makes positive affirmations so powerful.
When you’re in that high flying place of affirming your worthiness and power, you become a magnet for all sorts of upgrades.
If you want to learn about Law of Attraction in more depth, these are the best books on the market (including those authored by Esther/Abraham Hicks): 19 Best Law of Attraction Books To Change Your Life Now
I recommend you read through all of these affirmations as a while, to build momentum behind them.
While some of these affirmations were taken from Abraham Hicks affirmation cards, I pulled others from rampages of appreciation, so they build on one another.
Reading through the full list in each section will help to raise your vibration more effectively.
Positive Abraham Hicks Affirmations
- I like being here in this physical body.
- This physical body is serving me well.
- I like the idea of having deliberately come to this physical body.
- I like the notion that I create my own reality, and that I can create anything that I choose.
- I can feel the focus of non-physical energy flowing through me.
- I am a representative of source energy standing here and this time and space.
- What I want is done on a vibrational level.
- I love the leverage of alignment.
- I love recognizing that there is not anything I cannot do or be or have.
- I love knowing that I have come forth with the purpose of living a joyous life experience.
- I love knowing that all the people on the planet have the opportunity to feel as joyous as I feel right now.
- Pure positive energy is available to me at any time.
- I love the ease of my world.
- I love knowing what I know about vibration.
- It is not my job to fix anything.
- I am always at the right place at the right time.
Abraham Hicks Morning Affirmations
- This is a really, good morning.
- This is a new day with a new vibrational point of attraction.
- This is me in my new morning being aware of the way I am feeling.
- I am in touch with my emotions.
- I will attune myself to the frequency that allows my receptive mode.
- Today, everything my world will respond differently to me than it ever has before.
- While I slept, all momentum subsided.
- Now that I’m awake, I’m taking care to focus in ways that will allow my receptive mode.
- I know that I am an extension of source energy.
- I’ve come into this physical time-space reality with purpose.
- This time-space reality has served my purpose well.
- I like knowing my Source is aware of me and will go everywhere I go today.
- I like knowing my Source will be in on all conversations with me, know what my intentions are, care about the people I’m interacting with and know what their intentions are.
- As I move through this day, contrast will exist, and from it, I will find more things that I desire.
- I embrace the contrast that comes today and I will keep it in perspective.
- All day, I will be keenly aware of the way I feel.
- I expect that on this day, I will feel good all day long.
- My vortex is full of manifested potential.
- Today I intend to feel exhilaration about things not yet manifested, because I understand the reality of them.
- I will have more awareness of my vibrational reality today than I ever have before.
- Today, the way I feel is not dependent upon the conditions that have already manifested.
- The way I feel is dependent on the vibration that my Source holds.
- Today I am aware of my emotional guidance system, and I am going to use it to the best of my ability.
- I believe with all that I am, that my Inner Being is guiding me down the path of my greatest joy, clarity and fun.
Abraham Hicks Affirmations for Money
- I can feel the stream of abundance approaching me.
- My relationship to abundance is improving and there is no end to what that improvement can be.
- I’m feeling my impatience turn into eagerness.
- I have the leverage of the universe supporting me.
- The energy that creates worlds is flowing to me and through me.
- Abundance feels like ease, flow, and fun.
- I feel invincible, complete, sure, and eager.
- I can earn money doing what I love to do.
- In my appreciation, I allow myself to receive wonderful things.
- I am the creator of my own life experience.
- I can create both money and the time to enjoy it.
- Nothing is more important than that. I feel good.
- Everything is always working out for me.
- I can’t tell stories of shortage and experience abundance.
- I can set my own standards for financial well-being.
- Money is not the root of evil or of happiness.
- Achieving success as my natural birthright.
- Whatever I desire, I can acquire.
- I can have money and freedom too.
- I want to harmonize with my desire.
- I will tell my story as I want it to be.
- My every story is attracting its vibrational match.
- I am the attractor of my every experience.
Abraham Hicks Bedtime Affirmations
- I want to sleep because I enjoy sleep.
- I love the feeling of the fabric of my bed.
- I love the comfort of my bed.
- I love the sensation of having nothing I need to turn my attention to and just relaxing.
- I love knowing that I can rest and sleep if I want to or be fully awake and alert if I want to.
- There’s nothing for me to do right now.
- This is a time for my body to rest.
- This is the perfect environment in which to rest.
- My body really likes lying here in this circumstance.
- This is the best thing for me to do right now.
- My body is resting.
- The cells of my body are regenerating.
- My mind is at peace.
- I’m in complete concert with Source.
- This is a rejuvenation time for me.
- This is a resetting of my vibrational clock for me
- I live in such well-being.
- My physical body is so benefited from this segment of my day.
- I love how easy it is to focus.
- I love life, I love my bed, I love my pillow, I love this moment.
- I like the ease that I’m feeling.
- I’m looking forward to tomorrow.
- This is a nice, quiet, easy time.
What’s Your Favorite Abraham Hicks Affirmation?
Help me keep this list going by dropping your favorite Abraham affirmation in the replies below!
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!