Are you ready to explore manifestation box ideas to help bring your dreams to life? Let’s do it! This is such a fun exercise and I can’t wait for you to try it.
What Is A Manifestation Box?
A manifestation box is a container that holds items that represent something you want to attract into your life. You can think of it as a symbolic gesture to the universe that symbolizes your intentions. A manifestation box may also be called an intention box or, as Abraham Hicks calls it, a creation box.
Whether you make your box or buy one makes no difference! As with all manifesting tools, this is about intention. Let’s get into the details!
How Do Manifestation Boxes Work?
A manifestation box is an incredibly powerful way to manifest. Vision boards are nice, but there’s something special about having tangible items you can physically touch that help you to believe in your ability to turn thoughts to things.
Every time you add something new to your box, or spend time looking through it, you’ll feel uplifted, encouraged, and reminded of all the positive emotions that go along with your desire. As a result, your vibe will rise, which will allow law of attraction to deliver your desires into your life.
If you’re not familiar with law of attraction, you may want to take some time to read up on it. I’ll include a link below. But in a nutshell, it’s the universal law that’s responsible for bringing you experiences that match your dominant emotions. This means that it’s super important for you to feel GOOD about your desires, not worried or doubtful. A manifestation box will help you do that.
Related Reading: What Is Law of Attraction? Your Easy Beginner’s Guide
So if the idea of having a manifestation box brings you joy – don’t hesitate to get started right away! The magic of manifesting is in how you feel, so you should be using tools that conjure feelings of happiness, eagerness, and excitement.
On the other hand, if the idea of making a manifestation box sounds like work to you, don’t worry. There are many other manifestation tools you can try. Scroll to the bottom for a list of them.
Benefits of a Manifestation Box
Like all manifestation tools a manifestation box has many benefits.
Raises your vibe. This process is fun! And there is nothing more satisfying than adding more items to your intention box as you get further along your path.
Speeds up the manifestation process. The more positive emotion you can build around your desire, the faster it will manifest for you. If you want to know how close you are to attracting your upgrades, read this next: 6 Strong Signs Your Manifestation Is Close
Manifestation Box Requirements
The requirements for creating a manifestation box are simple and few. Your intention box and its contents are going to be as unique as you are, but here are a few rules of thumb:
- Set just one intention or desire per manifestation box
- Only include objects that bring you joy
- Keep it private/only share with trusted souls who will support your vision
How To Create a Manifestation Box
So of course, you’ll need a box! You can put in as much or as little effort as you choose here. There’s no need to get hung up on the box itself. It’s what’s inside that counts 😉
Here are some options for making your manifestation box. Do whatever works for you:
- Upcycle a shoebox (this is right up my alley – I am so not crafty!) You can decorate it, or not.
- Use a jewelry or trinket box
- You can make a box from wood if you have the skills
Or, you can buy a manifestation box. Here are some super cute options on Amazon. Click the images to check the price.
What To Put In a Manifestation Box
OK so once you’ve chosen your container, you need to fill it with sacred items to help you manifest.
I like to start by writing down my intention on paper, and putting that in the box. This is going to be the basis for everything else that goes in your manifestation box.
Only you can decide which other items represent your desires, but here are some manifestation box ideas to get you started:
- Your intention, written on paper (or try scripting if you like creative writing)
- Your favorite crystals
- An oracle or tarot card with special meaning
- A list of things you’re looking forward to
- Manifestation journal entries
- Something symbolic, like a dollar if you’re manifesting money, or a magazine cutout of your dream vacation
- Your favorite quote or affirmation. I have tons of examples! Here are some to get you started:
Positive Affirmations for Your Manifestation Box:
Inspiring Quotes for Your Manifestation Box:
I’m including The Fates card from one of my favorite oracle card decks, Wisdom of the Oracle to remind me that what’s meant to be mine will always find its way to me. I’m also adding a piece of rose quartz to to charge the entire box with the energy of love, peace, and joy.
What items did you place in your manifestation box? I would love to hear! Leave me a comment below.
What To Do After You Create Your Manifestation Box
Alright! You’ve got all your favorite items collected and in your manifestation box. This is such a powerful accomplishment!
Just think about it, before you set up your box, your desires were just a concept in your imagination. Now you have tangible manifestations that represent your progress. You literally just turned thoughts to things! And your manifestations will only get bigger as you move forward.
Some people recommend tucking your manifestation box away until your desires have unfolded. I completely disagree. The whole point of this exercise is to create something that you can add to, meditate on, and enjoy throughout your manifesting journey.
So from here on out, you should feel free to come back and visit your box on a regular basis:
- Whenever you need to feel inspired
- Continue to add items as you make progress and refine your goals
- Allow your mind to wander on your happily ever after as you look through your sacred items
More Manifesting Techniques To Try
A manifestation box is just one tool for manifesting! Here are some others for you to explore, either in combination with your manifestation box, or separately:
- How To Use Scripting To Manifest Your Happy Future – this involves daydreaming about your happy future and writing it all down on paper as you go. It would be a fantastic addition to your intention box!
- How To Manifest With Abraham Hicks 17 Second Rule – According to Abraham Hicks, 17 seconds is the magical tipping point for positive thoughts. Use the free countdown timer to see how long you can focus!
- How To Make A Focus Wheel For Manifesting – A focus wheel works great when you’re feeling low because it helps you to shift to a more positive mindset for manifesting.
Are you ready to run with these manifestation box ideas? Let me know what you think!
Sending you so much love and happiness on your manifesting journey.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!