Affirmations and meditation are two peas in a pod! Today, I’m sharing the best affirmations for meditation on healing, peace, anxiety relief, sleep, and more. Plus, I’ll explain how to work affirmations into your meditation practice.
So get comfy, grab a healing brew to sip, and let’s find you the perfect meditation affirmation.
How Affirmations Enhance Meditation
Meditation is an important part of spiritual self-care. But let’s face it, you’re not always in the mood to completely quiet your mind and clear your thoughts.
Trying too hard to remain thoughtless can be frustrating! That’s where affirmations can really come in handy.
You can use affirmations as a focal point for your meditation.
There are all sorts of ways to do this, which I’ll get into below. But the main point is this: a positive affirmation infuses a specific intention into your meditation.
Don’t get me wrong, I recommend meditating daily; not to make anything happen, but simply to raise your vibration and give your monkey brain a rest.
But meditation with an intention behind it is a powerful manifesting technique.
Meditation Affirmations for Healing
- It is natural for me to experience perfect well-being.
- My body is a healing machine and it knows how to come back into balance.
- There is far more going right in my body than there is going wrong.
- There’s nothing serious going on here; I am perfectly safe and well.
- I inhale well-being and exhale stress.
- I am becoming stronger and more vibrant every day.
- With every breath I take, I deliver life force energy to every cell of my body.
- My body responds readily to my loving words, care, and attention.
- It is natural for me to thrive in all areas of my life.
- I feel vital, strong, and comfortable in my body.
- I release any thoughts, feelings, and beliefs that create tension in my body.
- The better I feel emotionally, the better my body feels.
- I am loved and cared for by my spirit team in every moment.
- I look forward to feeling my absolute best and I’m getting closer each moment.
- Pain is just an indicator, pointing to areas of my life that need more love.
- My body loves me and wants to serve me well.
- The less I worry, the faster I heal.
Meditation Affirmations for Peace + Anxiety Relief
- I am perfectly safe now and in every moment.
- I inhale calm and exhale stress.
- I am safe and loved.
- Everything is OK
- I practice mindfulness by focusing on my breath.
- I’ve felt this way before and it always passes.
- I can trust myself to handle this.
- Anxiety is just a feeling and it’s temporary.
- I have everything within me to move through this situation with grace.
- I am strong, confident, and wise.
- There is nothing I can’t handle.
- It’s OK to be uneasy, I can sit with this feeling until it passes.
- I feel myself relaxing with each and every round of breath.
- In this moment my soul is perfectly at ease even if my mind is not.
- Everything is always working out in my best interest.
- I trust my spirit team to bring me comfort in this moment.
- I have control over my breath and use it to soothe my emotions.
- I’m doing my best at this moment and that’s more than enough.
- Everything’s OK, I will keep myself safe and help my body relax.
- All of my emotions are sacred and valid.
Morning Affirmations for Meditation
- Today, I will follow my intuition.
- I look forward to what The Universe has in store for me today.
- Today is ripe with possibility.
- I am recharged, energetic, and eager to embrace a new morning.
- I will choose thoughts that align with my desires today.
- I’m so grateful for another day on this beautiful earth.
- This is a beautiful morning and there will never be another one like it.
- It’s wonderful to return back to my body refreshed and realized.
- My life is a blessing and I’m so grateful to be alive.
- I will move at my own pace today.
- I’m organized and prepared for the day ahead.
- Today I will honor my body’s requests for nourishment, movement, and rest.
- I love my morning ritual and prepare for the day with joy.
- I firmly ground myself in Mother Earth.
- Today I’ll put my very best into everything I do.
- I set positive expectations for myself today.
- Today I will go out of my way to show someone kindness.
- I invite The Universe to co-create the day with me.
- I will express myself authentically today.
Meditation Affirmations for Sleep
- It’s safe to let go of my thoughts for now.
- I deserve a deep and peaceful sleep.
- I invite my spirit team to visit me while I dream.
- There’s nothing for me to do at this moment besides unwind and rest.
- Even as I relax, my body restores itself.
- I will receive all the sleep I need to recharge my energy.
- It’s alright that I’m still awake because I’m safe, resting, and at ease.
- I’m so grateful for my cozy bed, pillow, blankets, and pajamas.
- Bedtime is my special time to focus solely on myself, uninterrupted.
- I welcome sleep like a dear, familiar friend.
- I look forward to entering the dream world for new insights, experiences, and adventures.
- I did my best today and I’m proud of myself.
- Tomorrow I get a fresh, new start.
- Sleep raises my vibration so I can wake up feeling my best.
- I welcome creative solutions and new ideas into my subconscious mind while I dream.
- I suspend thoughts about my daily life until tomorrow.
- It’s safe to let go.
- All of my chakras return to perfect balance while I sleep.
Affirmations for Before Meditation
- I will clear my mind and allow myself to just be.
- It’s safe to suspend my thoughts while I meditate.
- My mind is strong and I can silence it at will.
- I invite my spirit team to send me clear messages while I meditate
- I look forward to connecting with my inner calm.
- This is a sacred time for me to rest my body and mind.
- I am grateful to myself for taking time for self care.
- I can always come back to my breath.
- I am pure, positive energy.
- All is well in my world.
- A strong mind is a quiet mind.
- Everything is perfect exactly as it is.
- It’s safe to let go of distractions and be present.
- I focus all my attention on the here and now.
- Whatever happens during this meditation is exactly perfect.
- I release the need to control and surrender.
Affirmations for After Meditation
- I feel deeply peaceful.
- I honor myself in this moment.
- I thank myself for this gift of self-care.
- I will carry this sense of calm with me throughout the day.
- I feel relaxed, recharged, and at peace.
- This is how it feels my vibration has risen.
- I will reap many benefits of my higher vibration in all areas of my life.
- I love knowing I can always return to the tranquil home inside myself.
- Meditation gets easier every time I practice.
- I’m grateful for the insights that are flowing to me now.
- My mind is clearer than it was before.
- My body feels more relaxed.
- Serenity feels wonderful.
- I will choose peace over drama.
- My mind, body, and spirit are in perfect alignment.
- All I have to do is hold onto this relaxed feeling and follow my guidance.
- Meditation is an expression of self love and I deserve love.
- So be it so it is.
How To Use Your Affirmations for Meditation
Do you have your meditation affirmation? Now it’s time to pair it with your meditation. Here are my favorite ways to use affirmations for meditation:
Repeat it as a mantra.
You can use your affirmation as a repeatable mantra during your meditation, instead of trying to keep a completely empty mind. It’s actually way easier to focus on one thing, than to focus on nothing at all.
It’s also helpful to use mala beads to keep track of your repetitions. This is a great addition to your meditation because it also keeps your hands busy. The more you can involve your physical senses, the more present you’ll be.
Different colored beads will help you to manifest different things. So you can choose a bead color to support the affirmation you’re meditating on.
You can read more about mala beads here: How To Use Mala Beads Color Meanings for Manifesting
Another form of meditation is to visualize what you’re focused on manifesting. So if your affirmation has to do with being successful, or happy, or in love, then set a scene in your mind of what life will be like when you manifest that upgrade in your life.
Here are the basic steps:
- Write down your information and keep it near you.
- Then close your eyes, and then gently repeat it a few times.
- Allow your imagination to wander free
- The only guardrail for this form of meditation is to stay focused on your topic.
- Notice what comes up.
You may get some interesting insights! I recommend you journal about the experience after the fact so you can reflect on it later.
Intention for Practice.
You can use your affirmation to open and/or close your meditation practice. I gave specific affirmations above for this purpose, but you can really use any affirmation to set the intention for your practice.
Anchor for your thoughts.
Sometimes you need a touchstone when your mind wanders. Your affirmation is the perfect tool for this!
Whenever you notice your mind beginning to wander, gently say your affirmation to yourself. This is a sweet and gentle way to remind yourself to stay focused.
What’s your favorite meditation affirmation? I hope you found one that you’re excited to meditate on.
Whether you repeat it as a mantra or use it to set the vibe for your meditation, your affirmation should help you to feel peaceful and grounded. The right affirmation will inspire you to feel like your very best self when you come out of your meditation.
I’m wishing you all the healing and happiness that you so very much deserve! If you want more affirmations, check these out next:
- 120 Law of Attraction Affirmations For Your Dream Life
- 40 Affirmations For Faith, Hope, and Trust in the Universe
- 85 Most Powerful Affirmations for Manifestation (+ how to use them)
Drop me a comment below and let me know your favorite affirmation!
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
Self-care starts here!
We’ll help you remember just how worthy you are.
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!