You are stronger than you know, my friend. Today I’m sharing my favorite positive affirmations about strength to connect you with your inner courage and power. You can do this!
Using self-affirmations can help you stay motivated and focused, enhance emotional wellbeing, and even improve relationships. This guide outlines the best affirmations to fill you up with positive vibes and remind you of your own inner strength.
How Affirmations Can Bring You Strength
Self-affirmations can help you bring out your inner strength and become more confident in yourself.
Positive affirmations give you an opportunity to reframe negative thoughts and replace them with favorable ones that have a positive impact on your life. They also provide clarity into what matters most to you, so it’s easier to focus your energy on the things that make you feel strong, capable and fulfilled.
You are so much stronger than you give yourself credit for! These positive affirmations will remind you that you can handle anything life brings your way.
More to Empower You:
Positive Affirmations for Strength
- I am capable of great things.
- I understand that success takes time and effort.
- I will be kind to myself even when I make mistakes.
- I have the strength and wisdom to take on any challenge.
- Fear and doubt will not stop me from achieving my goals.
- Every experience I have makes me stronger and more capable.
- I’m grateful for the lessons life has offered me.
- I take my day one step at a time and practice mindfulness.
- I am grounded, calm, and stable.
- There is nothing I can’t handle.
- I am never alone, because a higher power gives me strength and support.
- It’s safe to step out of my comfort zone.
- I never allow irrational fear to stop me from moving forward.
- I am proud of myself for everything I’ve accomplished so far.
- When I feel overwhelmed, I know I can always come back to my breath.
- With every challenge, I grow, expand, and change for the better.
- My new found strength gives me clarity, purpose, and compassion.
- From my position of strength, I am able to uplift others.
- It’s okay to feel uncomfortable; it’s temporary, and a sign of growth.
- I am making my future-self proud.
Affirmations for Strength and Courage
- I am capable of more than I ever imagined.
- Nothing can hold me back when I believe in myself.
- I am resourceful, brave, and resilient
- I will find ways to reach my goals no matter how difficult the challenge.
- I am worthy of all good things this life has to offer and will not give up until I achieve them.
- I choose self-love over fear every day!
- I thank my fears for shining a light on what I value most.
- I will use my fear as fuel for manifesting my goals.
- I’m capable of doing difficult things.
- I give myself permission to experiment, fail, and try again.
- I am perfectly safe and supported.
- I take ownership of my life and its unfolding.
- I have everything I need to create positive change.
- I take a small step outside my comfort zone each day.
- I’m much braver than I used to be.
- I’m patient and loving with myself as I practice being strong.
- I choose courage over comfort as an act of self-love.
Affirmations for Strength and Confidence
- I accept the challenges life presents to me with enthusiasm and conviction.
- I trust my intuition and strength of character to lead me in the right direction.
- I understand that I have an inner strength that will help me through difficult situations and successfully navigate each day.
- I am powerful, capable, and worthy of anything I desire.
- I trust my gut instincts and allow them to guide me.
- Everything is always working out in my best interest.
- I enjoy practicing my leadership abilities.
- I’m intelligent and organized.
- I pick up new skills quickly.
- I have many unique talents and skills.
- When I feel anxious, I inhale peace and exhale doubt.
- It’s fun to take on new challenges.
- I’ve totally got this!
- I know many things and what I don’t know, I can learn.
Affirmations for Strength and Power
- I am confident and strong.
- I trust myself to make the right decisions for my life.
- I will never stop believing in myself, no matter what obstacles arise on my journey.
- My courage will lead me to success and fulfillment.
- I have the power to manifest my dreams, and nothing can stand in my way.
- It’s safe to be powerful.
- I claim my power now.
- I am the creator of my own reality.
- I’m perfectly capable and self-sufficient.
- Accepting support from helpful people is a sign of wisdom, not weakness.
- I assert myself and set healthy boundaries.
- I set goals, make plans, and execute them with intention.
- I choose thoughts and words that support the life I deserve.
- I am a powerful creator.
- I can have, do, or be anything I set my mind to.
- I make healthy decisions without hesitation.
- I’m proud of my many abilities.
- I am self-reliant.
- I naturally command respect from others.
- I need no one’s permission but my own.
How To Use Your Strength Affirmations
Written self-affirmations are an excellent way to build confidence and resilience. Start by writing down one affirmation every day for a period of time (like 30 days). As you progress, take note of any changes in your attitude or outlook on life.
There are lots of ways to journal about your strength affirmation:
- Use it as a journal prompt to write about why you want to become stronger and how it will upgrade your life
- Try the 33×3 or 55×5 method to urge your subconscious mind to adopt it as a core belief.
Find your perfect manifestation journal! ✨
To really get the full benefit of your strength affirmations, make sure to also read them out loud and incorporate them into your daily routine. This will help you internalize their messages and create long-term positive behavioral change.
More Ways to Feel Strong
Your sense of strength, power, and confidence come from your solar plexus chakra. So when you’re not feeling brave, it’s a signal that you need healing in this area.
There are lots of ways you can bring yourself your solar plexus, chakra back into balance through self-care. You can read these articles to learn how:
But my favorite way to get a quick shot of confidence and courage is through essential oils.
As an aromatherapist, I’m always telling people how strong the connection is between your emotions and your sense of smell. So if you can associate feelings of strength, bravery, personal power with a particular scent, you will immediately be transported into that state of mind whenever you experience that aroma.
This blend by Rocky Mountain oils is made specifically to help you feel strong:
This blend of Cedarwood, Grapefruit, Sweet Marjoram, Black Pepper, and Ginger will help you to develop a strong sense of self, so you can step into your power. Roll it onto your wrists or behind your ears and say your affirmation every time you catch its’ scent.
Do these affirmations have you feeling strong? You are powerful, capable and worthy! Save this post so you can come back whenever you need a reminder. 💪🏼💛
For a slideshow of the images in this post, visit the strength affirmations web story.
Self-care starts here!
Align with the unique energy of the season. Get positive affirmations, moon cycle dates, and a free card reading each month, sent straight to your inbox.✨
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!