You deserve self-care, my friend! Taking the time to honor yourself is crucial to maintaining your mental health and overall well-being. So today, I’m sharing 75 positive self-care affirmations to help set the tone for your self-care practice. It’s time to prioritize yourself.
What Is Self Care + Why Is it Important?
Self-care is any activity that you do with intention, to care for your mental, emotional, and physical health. It’s important because it helps us to maintain a healthy relationship with yourself, infusing you with the energy and confidence to pursue the activities and relationships that are important to you.
If you only take one thing from this post, please let it be this message: self-care is a necessity, not a luxury.
Benefits of Having a Self Care Practice
There are so many life-changing benefits to adopting a self care practice:
- Allow you to be more present and mindful
- Restore your energy to tackle your goals
- Help you show up for the people you love
- Encourage self-love and worthiness
- Realign mind-body-spirit
- Soothe away stress and anxiety
- Improve your confidence
- Ground your energy so you can handle challenges
- Boost mood + raise your vibration
Positive affirmations will complement any self-care practice, as they can help to reframe negative thoughts and promote positive self-talk. Plus, as you relax and enjoy your time, your vibration will rise, opening you up to creative solutions and inspired ideas.
The better you feel, the stronger a magnet you become for positive experiences. This is how the law of attraction works! So, taking the time to pamper yourself and relax will actually help you to manifest your desires.
Positive Self Care Affirmations
- I make self care a priority in my life.
- I prioritize my own well-being.
- I can achieve my goals without overworking.
- I am grateful for all that I have.
- I trust my intuition and make decisions that serve me.
- I am deserving of rest and relaxation.
- I am proud of myself for all that I have accomplished.
- I am confident in my abilities.
- I choose to prioritize my wellbeing.
- I deserve peace and happiness.
- I am capable of achieving my goals.
- I am grateful for my body and all it does for me.
- I create a healthy balance between work and play.
- I embrace my spiritual nature.
- My life is beautiful.
- Solutions and new ideas flow to me as I relax and unwind.
- I enjoy my own company.
- The universe always helps me clear my schedule so there’s time just for me.
- It’s my job to love and care for myself.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- My needs are important.
- I keep my thoughts focused on the present moment.
- I radiate tranquility and peace.
- I choose thoughts that support my wellbeing.
- I don’t have to earn self-care time because I am always worthy.
Self Care Affirmations for Self-Love
- I am worthy of love and care.
- I practice self care as an expression of self-love.
- I am surrounded by love and support.
- I am enough just as I am.
- I let all worry and stress melt away as I focus on self care.
- The more I love myself, the more love I attract from others.
- I’m never too busy to take care of me.
- I celebrate myself.
- I honor my body’s requests for rest.
- I am my own nurturer and caretaker.
- I’m allowed to say no.
- I love to groom and decorate my body.
- I love my body and my body loves me.
- My heart and mind are in perfect harmony.
- I release myself from all worry and obligation during my sacred self-care time.
- I honor my own natural rhythm.
- I am grounded and centered.
- It’s safe to let go and unwind.
- I am my own best friend.
- I laugh easily and often.
- I eat intuitively to nourish my body.
- I deserve to be pampered.
- The better I care for myself, the better I can care for others.
- I use my money to invest in my own wellbeing.
- I make plenty of time for my favorite leisure activities.
Self Help Affirmations
- There is nothing that I cannot have, or do, or be.
- I’m proud of my dedication to self-improvement.
- I always speak gentle and loving words to myself.
- I practice patience with myself as I grow and change.
- I am learning more about who I am everyday.
- I use the power of my mind to envision the future I desire.
- I never settle for less than I deserve.
- I am worthy and confident.
- I am empowered to create positive change in my life.
- I am in the sacred process of becoming my best self.
- I give myself permission to explore new aspects of myself.
- I’m doing an incredible job.
- I embrace life fully and enjoy the ride.
- I claim my power now.
- I set goals and celebrate each milestone along the way.
- I choose my thoughts with intention.
- I love exploring my world.
- I trust myself.
- I am capable and strong.
- I keep my mind and heart open to new perspectives.
- I am a powerful creator.
- I am safe and loved.
- I honor all of my emotions.
- I shower myself in loving kindness.
- I give myself permission to change.
How To Use Your Self Care Affirmations
To get the most out of your self-care affirmations, it’s important to use them consistently and intentionally.
Start by choosing an affirmation that resonates with you and feels true to your experience. Then, repeat it on mala beads as a meditation, or just say it to yourself each morning when you wake up.
You can also write your affirmation down in your manifesting journal or on sticky notes to remind yourself throughout the day.
Find your perfect manifestation journal! ✨
Your self-care is an ongoing and evolving practice, so make sure to prioritize it regularly and use these affirmations as a tool to support your journey.
How Affirmations Support Self Care
Self-care affirmations can help you prioritize your own needs and remind you of your worth. By repeating positive messages to yourself, you can shift your mindset and focus on self-love and self-acceptance.
Affirmations can also help you combat negative self-talk and build confidence in yourself and your abilities. When you repeat them often, your subconscious will begin to adopt them as truth. When this happens, you rewire your brain for a happier outlook, which will usher improvements into every area of your life.
More Ways to Practice Self Care
There are so many healthy and easy ways to practice self-care. Here are some more ideas for you. Self-care should feel fun, so do what feels good to you in the moment. It may change from day to day:
- Put ‘me time’ on your schedule everyday, even if it’s just 30 minutes.
- Set healthy boundaries with others and only say yes when you really mean it
- Get plenty of sleep/rest
- Add an extra glass of water to your day
- Eat nourishing foods that energize you
- Move and stretch your body
- Engage in activities that bring you joy
You deserve guilt-free ‘me time’! Remember, taking care of yourself is not selfish, it’s necessary for your well-being that will position you to uplift and support the people and projects you care for most.
I hope these affirmations for self care have helped you to feel worthy of the downtime and pampering you deserve! If you found this post helpful, please share it so that others can find it too.
Sending you love!
Self-care starts here!
Align with the unique energy of the season. Get positive affirmations, moon cycle dates, and a free card reading each month, sent straight to your inbox.✨
The Haven Shoppe LLC proudly participates in Amazon and Share A Sale affiliate programs. This means I may receive a small commission, at no cost to you, when you buy a product from this page. Thank you for supporting my small business!